Shipping Rates from the US - Online Parts | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shipping Rates from the US - Online Parts

From what I remember, their supplier (Volar) was higher rated than your average ebay seller.
Chain I got was solid and lasted very long without excessive kinking.
I usually get top of the line fronts and whatever rear as I don't use rear much but I'll try these out and maybe post a review.
Main thing for me is that stuff shipped from States gets to my house much quicker then something from Asia.

Main thing for me is that stuff shipped from States gets to my house much quicker then something from Asia.

I agree. If it was May and I was waiting on these parts to get the bike cert'd, I'd order from that USA website and use the shipping service in a heartbeat...but it's January and I can wait the 30-45 days for the parts to arrive at this point. ;)

For sure, time is on our side.

I just have too many broken toys in my garage, have to start on them soon or nothing will be ready for Spring.

Plus I'm really curious if this way of shipping from the States will work for me.
That way I can finally use their Amazon and Ebay. So many companies don't ship to Canada or shipping is more than the item's worth. It's out of control.

You might have issues getting eBay purchases sent to the alternated service address - many (I'd venture to say most, actually) eBay sellers that accept payment only via PayPal designate that they'll only ship to the PayPal verified address for fraud purposes. On a few occasions when I wanted to buy something for a friend or relative and have it shipped straight to them vs my address, I've asked sellers if they'd set aside that rule if I paid via some other method, money order or bank draft for example, but most refuse.

Back
Top Bottom