second terrorist attack today? | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

You called me a 'brain dead zombie' earlier in this thread. Tell me/us (no youtube - your thoughts/facts) why you're so convinced this is a false flag? Point by point. If you're so certain, this isn't asking much.
How can he explain himself without his youtube education?

This is the part of all this that scares me: Canada to strengthen terror laws: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29743711

I hope everyone that agrees with me and is against any loss of privacy or freedom in the name of security takes the time to write to their MP, especially if said MP is Conservative.

Don't let the terrorists win. Don't let terror erode our rights and freedoms.

The next federal election is a bit less than one year away. Time is now to let the Conservatives know what Canadians don't want.

You guys need to read this book "Danger Zones: A Diplomat's Fight for America's Interests" to get a better idea of the situation instead of pointing fingers in the dark! Educate yourselves its better than being a moron.

Not sure who (other than blue kawi) is being a moron in this thread... its not as if there's room for interpretation in yesterday's events.

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Apologies if already posted. Kevin Vickers got a standing ovation in the House of Commons. Well deserved. It could have been much much worse in Ottawa had it not been for him.

[video=youtube;25Er9Ps7Qjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Er9Ps7Qjs[/video]

So let’s get this straight. The gun man killed someone at the war memorial then was able to go all the way into the main Parliament building past all these cops in this video?
Does anyone see a gun man in this video? I only see the mainstream media camera’s ready to show a fake story.

Take note of the multiple people taking video with their Iphone’s in this new video:

http://youtu.be/Zd8K24e4zZo?list=UU3xHAfZZqbMMWjc1ed1ajow

The definition of getting passed is now being shot multiple times?

This is the part of all this that scares me: Canada to strengthen terror laws: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-29743711

I hope everyone that agrees with me and is against any loss of privacy or freedom in the name of security takes the time to write to their MP, especially if said MP is Conservative.

The next federal election is a bit less than one year away. Time is now to let the Conservatives know what Canadians don't want.

Frist thing I said I was more afraid of over reaching laws rather than more terrorist attacks.

I fully agree, except if you mean that we should vote the conservatives out. The damage Turdo or Mulchair will do will make anything the conservatives do look like child's play.

I fully agree, except if you mean that we should vote the conservatives out. The damage Turdo or Mulchair will do will make anything the conservatives do look like child's play.

I dunno, they haven't shown any desire to remove our rights, the Harper Government has. Get rid of all of them.

Before we make snap judgments based on our preconceived biases lets wait and see what government does before me decide ifs reasonable and required or not personally I hope we don't see another attempt at pushing through a c-30 style bill. In these cases were it seems to be spontaneous unplanned i don't really see there being a need for it. I suspect we might get more something along the lines of detainment with charges but will have to see what CSIS and the RCMP say they need.

Last edited:
Im all for not having our rights taken away, but at the same time i think the cops should have more power to deal with these looney tunes who want to go on a shooting spree.

But of them were already known to police and they even seized their passports, but couldn't do anything else.

Im all for not having our rights taken away, but at the same time i think the cops should have more power to deal with these looney tunes who want to go on a shooting spree.

But of them were already known to police and they even seized their passports, but couldn't do anything else.

What crimes got you suggest should have been held under. Having an Extreamist view point isn't illegal only acting on it is. We should not start getting into thoughtcrime territory.

Guards is Parliament is not fully armed because they don't want it to look like a hostile environment. Gotta love leftist views.

The site of guns are so evil

Guards is Parliament is not fully armed because they don't want it to look like a hostile environment. Gotta love leftist views.

The site of guns are so evil

Darn those leftist conservatives that have been in power for the last few years.

As a "leftist" i don't have a problem with armed police especially at places of national importance and only 1 of the 4 security groups in the parliament isn't armed.

Last edited:
As a "leftist" i don't have a problem with armed police especially at places of national importance and only 1 of the 4 security groups in the parliament isn't armed.

How did he bypass armed guards at the entrance then?

Why did Mr Vickers have to run all the way to his desk to retrieve his gun?

They might be armed alright, but probably stored under lock & key

How did he bypass armed guards at the entrance then?

Why did Mr Vickers have to run all the way to his desk to retrieve his gun?

They might be armed alright, but probably stored under lock & key

Mr Vickers is SGT at arms only his gun was locked away as he probably does not need it for his day to day Ceremonial and admin duties. Other armed RCMP, police regulars were armed inside the building.

There we no armed guards at the entrance he went to. Most likely as the security forces moved inside to offer a small security perimeter. Were he was shot after entering the main block. Bare in mind there was also a very short time from the initial shooting to the shooting at parliament.

I'm not going to security was perfect far from it We can see now there were still unaddressed issues from the green peace issues. More armed police some with automatic weapons will defiantly be a recommendation from this at least in the short term and thats quite reasonable.

But trying to spin this as some kind of issues "the left" is responsible for .... is just silly.

Last edited:
the Lefties are the ones that are scared of guns and want to live in a La-La land where no guns exist, except in the possession of an omniscient, benevolent Liberal government.

Hence it's the Lefties' fault

Back
Top Bottom