second terrorist attack today? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

Ding ding ding. Nail hit on the head. Stick them out there to guard something. It would.fix the immigration issue right quick
I am not getting how immigration laws would have prevented this, the guy was born in Quebec, are we deporting people back to Montreal now.

More important question that if the guard was armed, how the hell did the killer walk all the way to the entrance of the building and then enters the building without getting killed, where all the cops busy giving parking tickets? how long did this go on that the 'Sargent-In-Arms' had the time to go to his desk, get his gun and walk to wherever the killer was and shot him? This is crazy, is there no one with a freaking gun around that knows how to properly aim?
Is this building guarded by the US secret Service?

Last edited:
I am not getting how immigration laws would have prevented this, the guy was born in Quebec, are we deporting people back to Montreal now.

More important question that if the guard was armed, how the hell did the killer walk all the way to the entrance of the building and then enters the building without getting killed, where all the cops busy giving parking tickets? how long did this go on that the 'Sargent-In-Arms' had the time to go to his desk, get his gun and walk to wherever the killer was and shot him? This is crazy, is there no one with a freaking gun around that knows how to properly aim?

He WASN'T armed - that's the 2nd saddest part of this story.
His job is to stand like a statue - regardless of any actions of ******** that approach him.
Out of thousands of daily visitors, there are many that try to get these guards to 'crack' a smile, or laugh, or move, or whatever.
He may have thought the attacker was another 'jokester', up until it was "too late" to react.
However, without a weapon to defend himself, it really doesn't matter.
I still can't wrap my head around the whole scenario. Any and all guards in that capacity SHOULD be armed.
Mr. Cirillo was a trained killer, and I'm in the camp that thinks he's still be here today, had he been armed.

He WASN'T armed - that's the 2nd saddest part of this story.
His job is to stand like a statue - regardless of any actions of ******** that approach him.
Out of thousands of daily visitors, there are many that try to get these guards to 'crack' a smile, or laugh, or move, or whatever.
He may have thought the attacker was another 'jokester', up until it was "too late" to react.
However, without a weapon to defend himself, it really doesn't matter.
I still can't wrap my head around the whole scenario. Any and all guards in that capacity SHOULD be armed.
Mr. Cirillo was a trained killer, and I'm in the camp that thinks he's still be here today, had he been armed.

i agree 100 % with Gary on this........ sad part is this is not over yet !!

Security at Parliament Hill will be under scrutiny even more so after yesterday's incident. Not the fine, dedicated men and women who serve heroically in these details, but the protocols in place....

Currently, four different forces hold some responsibility for sercurity @ Parliament Hill.
1. The RCMP’s Parliament Hill detachment is responsible for safety on the grounds;
2. The House of Commons Security Services protects buildings under the jurisdiction of the House;
3. The Senate Protective Service covers the east portion of Centre Block and East Block; and
4. The Ottawa Police Service is responsible for the streets surrounding the precinct

Remember when Green Peace draped a banner from the roof of the West Block in 2009?
"Subsequent analysis revealed that the House of Commons Security Service's mandate covered the area inside buildings under its jurisdiction and the RCMP's mandate covered the grounds, but no organization had a clear mandate for the roofs of the building,".

Where is the CCTV camera footage of these shootings?
Media reported there were multiple shooters.
If there were gun man with high powered rifles, then how did they get that far into the building?

This smells like a false flag attack. The biggest give away was Steven Harpers prepared speech. It was so well crafted just hours after the shooting.

It's called pre-programming. Most of the rest of the world have working minds so this pre-programming won't work. Only on the brain dead zombies here in North America.

I find it sad and funny how the usual already A$$ume this is an act of muslim terrorists. At least wait for facts first.

Last edited:
If there were gun man with high powered rifles, then how did they get that far into the building?

This smells like a false flag attack. The biggest give away was Steven Harpers prepared speech. It was so well crafted just hours after the shooting.

WHAT ?? You honestly don't believe what you just said right

Oh yeah. I ain't suger coating it. This was planned well in advanced by CISIS. WHY? Becasue they were going to cut the budget of CISIS in half.
Go look it up. If you think our government won't do this kind of stuff then you better stop drinking the Starbucks.

WHAT ?? You honestly don't believe what you just said right

Oh yeah. I ain't suger coating it. This was planned well in advanced by CISIS. WHY? Becasue they were going to cut the budget of CISIS in half.
Go look it up. If you think our government won't do this kind of stuff then you better stop drinking the Starbucks.

But ISIS is fake right?

mmmkay......

We are offically the 51 American state. Congrats. Welcome the Military zone. Lockhead Martin, Boeing, and the Carlyle Group are very happy that you are aboard Canada.

You sir are insane... People are paid to write speeches and they had literally hours to do it.

lol - wow

They were funded by us to fight IRAN. That back fired.
Just like we funded the Taliban to fight Russia in the 80's.
Stop blaming the wrong groups.

But ISIS is fake right?

mmmkay......

You my friend watch to much S O A... i enjoy my Tim's coffee keeps me more realistic thinking.

Last edited:
We are offically the 51 American state. Congrats. Welcome the Military zone. Lockhead Martin, Boeing, and the Carlyle Group are very happy that you are aboard Canada.

mlfw10976-552554__safe_animated_lyra_vinylscratch_upvotesgalore_octavia_djpon-dash-3_bonbon_lyraheartstrings_octaviamelody.gif

Shouldn't you go out and start hunting down brown people?? What about hunting down the Black and Chinese? Let's inlcude some purple and green people.

You my friend watch to much S O A... i enjoy my Tim's coffee keep me more realistic thinking.

Last edited:
Security at Parliament Hill will be under scrutiny even more so after yesterday's incident. Not the fine, dedicated men and women who serve heroically in these details, but the protocols in place....

Currently, four different forces hold some responsibility for sercurity @ Parliament Hill.
1. The RCMP’s Parliament Hill detachment is responsible for safety on the grounds;
2. The House of Commons Security Services protects buildings under the jurisdiction of the House;
3. The Senate Protective Service covers the east portion of Centre Block and East Block; and
4. The Ottawa Police Service is responsible for the streets surrounding the precinct

Remember when Green Peace draped a banner from the roof of the West Block in 2009?
"Subsequent analysis revealed that the House of Commons Security Service's mandate covered the area inside buildings under its jurisdiction and the RCMP's mandate covered the grounds, but no organization had a clear mandate for the roofs of the building,".
Thanks for the explanation, I am no expert on security but it seems that too many organizations having to coordinate security can leave the building at risk.

Hope they make a change. I don't think they should shot down the building to outside visitors but well placed snipers and discrete armed guards that are trained to react to these situations could be beneficial. Also well placed heavily armed guards in a couple of spots at the front would give the perception of, you can come in but don't **** around. This building was attacked because the killer felt it was an easy target.

Shouldn't you go out and start hunting down brown people?? What about hunting down the Black and Chinese? Let's inlcude some purple and green people.

Let me put something to you.. if you Believe the government is capable of murdering an innocent man in cold blood for purely budgetary reasons...what are you doing about it posting on the internet? Get out their an fight back.
This is why i don't believe conspiracy theorist actually believe the things they say. The Bemoan the NWO and Big evil shadow governments. If I thought the government was lying to me this degree and killing people in this way i would be blowing up government offices and leading armed rebelion.

Its a ceremonial Guard....they arn't armed cause they arn't actually guarding anything.....they are their for public perception only.

I'm with you on that. The "Beady Eyed Rat" that runs the country, and his minions aren't anything to me either, but I still think ARMED guards are the future, and should have been in the past.

It's called pre-programming. Most of the rest of the world have working minds so this pre-programming won't work. Only on the brain dead zombies here in North America.

And I thought they just wanted an excuse to raise the Federal part of the HST!

Back
Top Bottom