second terrorist attack today? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

What happens when tough guy Boots runs into Loneronin the 250 martial arts fighter?

PAY_zps5e165d16.jpg
Not sure here maybe I'm missing the joke or...?

Don't be afraid of ISIS, be afraid of the ideology. ISIS is just the flavour of the month, a new name carrying the long burning torch. The threat was here before them and it will be here after them.. what makes a Canadian convert to Islam and take up such a radical position? It's insane..

But they are the immediate thread. If someone is waving a gun at you are you gonna ponder about who sent him or what his ideology is?

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'm not gonna bother posting his name... just because. But it seems the news and photo are out there.

The name suggests he's possibly Algerian. Alleged ISIS social media accounts also posted his photo.

michael-zehalf-bibeau-500x486.jpg

Surprise surprise...
right?

Also Canadian-born. And also known to our government and police forces. 0 for 2.

Last edited:
Coverts to allot of new religions often take a hardline view..hardline views and attractive to those with mental health issues or who feel disenfranchised. Still statistically speaking be more afraid of dying from the flu than terrorism.

Pretty much it. There are different types of perfectionists. The ones that freak out over their own shortcomings are just a PITA but the ones that freak out because the world won't march to their beat are the ones to really worry about. They pick a religion that wants to destroy what they perceive as a common enemy.

Christian religious zealots have killed too, just more discretely. ie Banning medical treatments that don't match their interpretation of their holy books.

So was the soldier armed or not? I just read an article and it says he was "on guard" so did he have a firearm or not?

I just read that he was from Hamilton also.....RIP!

My views on conceal carry here are changing

Ceremonial guard at Cenotaph - had weapon as part of the honour guard but no live ammo.

OMFG what the hell is the point of that....On guard with an unloaded gun for looks and tradition

i understand the point of a unloaded gun.. but atleast they should have ammo in the mag.. just not in the chamber... since its a ceremonial.. a soldier never really knows when they would be called up so .. really no bullets thats bull... why didn't they give them a water pistol

i understand the point of a unloaded gun.. but atleast they should have ammo in the mag.. just not in the chamber... since its a ceremonial.. a soldier never really knows when they would be called up so .. really no bullets thats bull... why didn't they give them a water pistol

Most likely some doofus politician came up with that idea

What weapon did the terrorist use? News outlets are saying he used a rifle, but anyone know what type of weapon? Was it a hunting rifle?

The Globe & Mail video, the gun fire sounds like automatic weapon fire; but maybe that's just police weapons?

I love how during G20 they were shadowing protesters for weeks ahead of the event. Why isn't CSIS doing anything about ISIS sympathizers?

Canadian Forces do not have legal standing within Canada to perform any kind of police / armed response. This requires very specific legislative action to allow armed soldiers to deal with the public. I think Oka and the FLQ crisis (which involved the highly controversial War Measures Act) have the been the only two instances in the past 50 years. Maritime command (Air Force) works with the RCMP to track drugs etc. on the coasts, but they do not actively board ships.

What weapon did the terrorist use? News outlets are saying he used a rifle, but anyone know what type of weapon? Was it a hunting rifle?

The Globe & Mail video, the gun fire sounds like automatic weapon fire; but maybe that's just police weapons?

I love how during G20 they were shadowing protesters for weeks ahead of the event. Why isn't CSIS doing anything about ISIS sympathizers?

An earlier report said he had a shotgun but the picture is clearly a rifle - possibly semi auto but likely bolt action. Helluva a barrage of shots in the video - wonder how many rounds hit him?

I posted a photo of the guy with the rifle for cryin' out loud LOL..

The barrage of bullets you hear in the video is guards/cops shooting the guy. You only hear him shoot once, its the loud bang that preempts the barrage.

Helluva a barrage of shots in the video - wonder how many rounds hit him?

Hopefully every one of them.

And on topic of the soldier being without ammo, it's downright pathetic. We don't even trust our own soldiers with guns??? **** me.

Back
Top Bottom