second terrorist attack today? | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

I like the idea that he said there was no surveillance footage. Now that the police has posted it i wonder how he counter argue?

I like the idea that he said there was no surveillance footage. Now that the police has posted it i wonder how he counter argue?

With a youtube video?

They had enough time to create that footage in a sound studio in burbank. FYI they never acknowledge the arguments against..just keep repeating the same

No challenges raised thus far have been defended. Only more YouTube videos posted. Someone should look into medication.

No challenges raised thus far have been defended. Only more YouTube videos posted. Someone should look into medication.

Great. Now we're going to get youtube-bombed with big pharma conspiracy videos. Thanks, Tim.

Who has time to watch dozens of 10+ minute long crazy whackadoo conspiracy theory videos? The 15 videos I posted from the same YouTube channel haven't convinced anyone yet.. maybe the 16th video will!

I do like reading/watching the videos that debunk the conspiracy idiots though.

In the not so distant past, somebody would have baited this guy into saying something bannable by now

As much as the things he says are silly. I don't want him not to be able to say them. Anyway its hard to bait someone when they wont engage in conversation.

It's the not engaging in conversation that bothers me... all he's accomplishing is using GTAM to boost the search ranking for Youtube nutjob rants, intentional or otherwise

Wow, we have our own crazy person on gtam!

Back
Top Bottom