second terrorist attack today? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

second terrorist attack today?

Iol again this idiotic question :lol:

But it's not idiotic in some scenarios, you have to admit that right? Let's say civilians have the right to concealed carry, you hear a gunshot behind you and turn around to see two armed people pointing weapons at each other. You've only shot at paper targets or animals before. What are you going to do? Do you shoot and who do you shoot at if you do? It's only an idiotic question if you're witness to every event. Furthermore when you draw your weapon now your another person with a gun that could appear to someone else carrying a weapon to be the original threat.

Im reasonably sure that's what Germax was getting at. Sounds outlandish perhaps and I bet it's rare, but not that rare in some places. I believe on a grand scale in military battles it's called "fog of war".

Can you read? He hit a 12'x12' target at that distance, not a kill shot, and BTW a human is much smaller than 12x12! It is also pretty easy to target shoot when you do not have to worry about anyone trying to kill you.

Not sure why you guys can't acknowledge and respect what he did???

Sorry, I originally read it as 12"x12", which would be a kill shot. He was within 2' of center though, so still potentially a kill shot.

I do respect what Vickers did... it took a lot of balls. Not marksmanship, just straight-up nerves of steel.

I don't think live ammo would have helped this soldier, as I think he was shot in the back. If the other soldiers in the area had ammo at least they could have responded. The tourists there are just lucky this shooter wasn't targeting civilians, because he could have easily killed a lot more.

Anyway, to go along with any concealed carry or open carry argument, there will still be shootings... but the deaths will be limited to a few rather than a few dozen like the shootings that happen where no one is carrying (Norway massacre anyone?).

He was in fact shot in the back, but there were two soldier there. The first one got shot twice, the second one the shooter shot at but missed.
Some live ammo would have made quite the difference in this situation...but then again these soldiers could have shot up half the city, a school, baby kangaroos, and everyone walking by (Germax logic)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...-approached-from-behind-fired-twice-1.2810548

Last edited:
But it's not idiotic in some scenarios, you have to admit that right? Let's say civilians have the right to concealed carry, you hear a gunshot behind you and turn around to see two armed people pointing weapons at each other.

Is my life in danger? Doesn't sound like this situation is any of my concern.

Nope, had proper training

You wouldn't understand ;)

Oh right, how many times have you had to aim your weapon at someone that was trying to kill you? Or how many times then just for a plain old criminal that wanted to resist arrest maybe? Help me understand your training to take the place of security personel? Tell us all.

I believe on a grand scale in military battles it's called "fog of war".

I see, so even super trained peopled get caught in fog? I guess cops shouldn't carry guns then.

The average cop across this country rarely draws their weapon. I'd trust an IPSC competitor over a popo pretty much any day of the week if it came down to marksmanship.

and while we're at it, Let's ban "fog of war".......problem solved.

I see, so even super trained peopled get caught in fog? I guess cops shouldn't carry guns then.

The average cop across this country rarely draws their weapon. I'd trust an IPSC competitor over a popo pretty much any day of the week if it came down to marksmanship.

and while we're at it, Let's ban "fog of war".......problem solved.

Lol. Comprehension not a strong point is it?

Don't forget,cops are experts on use of force and when not to draw their guns and shoot people.

Back
Top Bottom