Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

just wondering if there will be another B P all you can eat night again this summer like last at morningside? I havent made it out with you guys yet this season but am looking forward to the great rides you do ( I was with the group in the famous 507 run).

Jamie, What are you gonna do for four hours? Maybe you should invest in a fake mustache and wig?
I'm gonna do Heather. She lives near the range =) There's a real nice beach there called Port Stanley too. I'll keep myself busy, no worries =)

I'm still on probation otherwise I might consider your plan ;)

-Jamie M.

Heather seems like a good idea! Lol.

Heather seems like a good idea! Lol.
I just found out she has a Fiancee! Man it's been a while since I've been to the range =(

Oh well, looks like the beach for me! =) I tried to find epic pic I took of it when I was there last year, but alas it has escaped me :(

-Jamie M.

Thats a shame. She was a winner for sure.
in other news. I snapped my ****ing cluch cable this morning riding to work. Had tp push my bike along the sidewalk 3 blocks to work, it was stupid.

Got a cable on order from GP Bikes, but looks like im out for the ride this sunday. Maybe ill wait for you guys at secret road and say hello.....

:'(

in other news. I snapped my ****ing cluch cable this morning riding to work.
Weren't we JUST talking about lubing cables? lol =)

Hopefully you get back on the road ASAP! Did you check with Snow City and everyone, nobody has a cable in stock?

-Jamie M.

There will be no ride today. Check out the new weather radar! http://bit.ly/lV1h80

Also, the pics from last Sunday are up!!! OMG some amazing shots. Over on the eastendriders.ca forum, look under member meets for the Scarb Ride 4.0 thread =) There's a direct link in the facebook group as well.

-Jamie M.

thanks for posting the picture!

Lets do 507 / elephant lake soon. I promise i will lube my cables, tighten my chain, and torque my nuts.... AND I need to even out my chicken strips, right-hand ramps dont help my left hand turns... haha

Hey everyone, just joined the site and went for a big group ride to forks last saturday, what a blast! I am for sure down for some sunday rides. I'm riding a hyosung 250, but with enough turns can definitely keep up with bigger bikes. Looking forward to coming out soon, right after some warranty works gets finished, hopeful for this weekend! See everyone around

Ride for today LOOKS GOOD! Weather report said thunderstorms in the morning, but obviously that didn't happen! Check out the live weather radar, ALL CLEAN! http://wxug.us/arbj LETS RIDE! I have some new roads to try, but I haven't pre-ridden them, I'll see if I can do a few before we get together today!!! See you at 1:30-2:15 =)

Amazing ride today peeps! Weather was flawless, not a drop of rain all day! We didn't get to run a few of the roads I wanted to because we had to look for that gas station. Remember peeps, have a full tank or so when you arrive at Kennedy Commons plz!

I loved the new roads, let me know what you thought. Sorry for the couple of u turns but I should have em down pat by next ride!! =)

Till next time, keep your right hand cranked and the shiny side up!

-Jamie M.
(p.s. Crazy helmet cam pic from Juan's helmet sitting on the yellow center line on Twyn Rivers:
May29th2011_ScarboroughRides_01.png

oh yeah, and woot for wheelies, both the guy who crashed in the parking lot and the few of mine today! lol)

Last edited:
yup awesome route... thanks for leading as usual! that little store by musselman lake is known for biker's stop... they serve good heaping of ice cream too. LOL funny you always tell peeps to have full tank from the start but this time you miscalculated yours! LOL... my apologies, did not know that gas station by stouffville was closed on sundays.... LOL... anyway, i've got a few pics as well taken from a handheld cam... the ones taken from riding were mostly my shoulders LOL ....gotta practice more with one hand.... and sorry dardania for freaking you out popping from your right side to take some pics... will edit and post soon....

LOL funny you always tell peeps to have full tank from the start but this time you miscalculated yours! LOL...
Ummm, I had tons of gas thanks! It wasn't me that was low! I didn't get gas till the planned stop in Uxbridge =)

-Jamie M.

Ummm, I had tons of gas thanks! It wasn't me that was low! I didn't get gas till the planned stop in Uxbridge =)

-Jamie M.

sorry bro... i knew you're always prepared (not just gas) lol....

I gotta take the heat for that gas mishap haha..it was all my fault. Forgot my wallet with my licence,insurance, paper and plastic at home and thanks to Jamie..was able to make it home with gas to spare. Once again, I appreciate it man I will get you back.

Back
Top Bottom