Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

It's raining right now in Whitby. Going to keep an eye on the radar and roads and see when/if it clears up =)

http://wxug.us/9gc2

-Jamie M.
*edit* rain is done =) Will wait for the roads to dry a lil and I'll head to KC

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Just found this ride info and look forward to attending one of these rides in the next 2-3 weeks. My name is from David, originally from Sudbury, then Downtown T.O. now scarborough. See you out there.

Sounds good! See ya out there =)

Let's do something awesome for the awesome weather!
lol =) I'm up for whatever :)

What did you think of the new route to Uxbridge Adli?

-Jamie M.

Hey jamie do you a Juan and there real east end guys still meet up at the whites Tim hortons before heading to Kc?

lol =) I'm up for whatever :)

What did you think of the new route to Uxbridge Adli?

-Jamie M.

It was pretty good, better then 7/12, and had that wicked corner. I rode Ashburn the other day, it definitely didn't survive winter, you'll be dodging pot holes the entire road!

And secret road is nice and clean, I put the stock exhaust back on and rode it twice, haha. Bike sounds way too quite now :(

Hey jamie do you a Juan and there real east end guys still meet up at the whites Tim hortons before heading to Kc?

I would be down for a pre meet too, I'm coming from Uxbridge, so it would be cool to meet up and have company on the way down.

I ran into Juan on the 401 couple weeks back..

There's only a few really east end guys, juan, me, lol. So it usually isn't worth the pre-meet and then the 15 min ride to KC but if peeps wanna pre-meet I guess we could.

I gotta adjust my chain and lube my shaft and tighten my nuts so I might not make it for a premeet if we try it today.

Also, there will be some BIG NEWS about the sunday ride on June 12th!!! BIG BIG NEWS! Will announce it at KC today and I'll make a thread about it tonight =)

-Jamie M.

Here right now, stopped by to see what's up... And there's no boyz with toys

Thanks for the ride... First timer here but it won't be the last!

It's too bad I can't make the June 12th ride... sounds like fun... <sad face>

Where are the picture/video usually posted?

Some get posted her but normally on eastendriders.ca

Nice to meet ya splash I was on the red bandit.

And 2 the 2 guys who took off just as traffic opened up on the 401( I belive the guys with the jorden bike and another guy) I hope ya made it just after you took off a opp went chasing after ya but got held up a bit

Good ride today gents, and nice meeting you splash, and c-note.

Would love to see the pictures from your brave 2up Jamie, Totally forgot her name, sorry...

Oh and splash, I'm interested in seeing how your videos turned out, hope it wasn't too bumpy.

And definitely going to try and make the June 12 ride, sounds awesome,

Would love to see the pictures from your brave 2up Jamie, Totally forgot her name, sorry...
I'll try and get them up tonight. Man, so much riding yesturday! After I got back from the Scarb ride some smokin hot GTAM'er wanted to go for a ride so I had to oblige.

My insane 2upper's name was Minna =)

Pics turned out amazing, I'll post em up over on eastendriders.ca

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Those are actually pretty good. Nice clip on the twin rivers run. Im riding in front of you next time!! i need some video feedback on my corners, lol.

Back
Top Bottom