Scarborough and Toronto Huge Group Ride!!! Everyone Welcome | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough and Toronto Huge Group Ride!!! Everyone Welcome

ok no one setting anything up? ok i'll do it,Tomorow Thurs (19th) 8pm kc meet short ride about an hour include twyn rivers and some side roads, than 401,dvp to L&L. just 10 over nothing crazy, relax pace. all welcome.

ok no one setting anything up? ok i'll do it,Tomorow Thurs (19th) 8pm kc meet short ride about an hour include twyn rivers and some side roads, than 401,dvp to L&L. just 10 over nothing crazy, relax pace. all welcome.

Hey really trying to change things around to join on the ride. Assuming you're all cool with it. That being said, not super familiar with the area just moved to Toronto last year and didn't get to ride a whole lot. So where is KC and L&L. also start at 8pm and what time do you figure it ends?

Thanks

Kennedy commons which is @ Kennedy n 401

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Ok, well I am still juggling things around. If I can make it I'll be there just before 8:00. I'll aim to be there by 7:50pm. If you guys don't spot me by 8:00 and you head off keep me posted of other rides. Always interested.

I am on a white Street Triple. Tough I should mention I am actually in break-in mode. So can't go nuts on Revs or speed:( can't wait to get it done. So if that is an issue for you guys let me know.

Back
Top Bottom