Scarborough and Toronto Huge Group Ride!!! Everyone Welcome | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough and Toronto Huge Group Ride!!! Everyone Welcome

Posted a Niagara Ride a few years ago, 20 people said they were coming, over 70 showed up. Try and manage that.

All I can say is, ensure you have a few people willing to lead and sweep that know the route so you can break the groups into smaller more manageable ones. Good luck, you gonna need it

Oh yea and offer specific details:

What:
When:
Where is the meeting location:
Requirements: M1, M2, M?
Pace: So people can judge if they should show up or not
Departure time:

If you don't provide these details this thread is just going to turn into.... have you ever seen a soccer game with 6 year olds? well like that.

lol makes sense at least an M2 there will be Highway involved!

I want to enjoy this summer and get lots of riding in!

soo, count me in!

We can always meet at Kennedy Commons (not necessarily at the timmies) since its right of the highway. PLenty of space for however many individuals will be riding on any given day.

if anyone doesnt have any plans this weekend, im down to ride :)

As mentioned, these kinds of group rides can get out of hand very quickly. Particularly if you're a newer rider and/or not very experienced in group riding, I would suggest looking into group riding etiquette, hand signals etc... though really, I would say start out with a small group of KNOWN & TRUSTED riders to begin with -- anything more than maybe 5 or 6 riders and you're going to start having problems keeping everybody together, especially in heavy traffic and/or on the highways; more-so when mixing various riders who have different riding skill/comfort levels and engine sizes. Properly pacing your group is key.

You should probably at least give some details as to your planned route, expected ride length etc. Also, remember along the way to signal/warn those behind you appropriately -- if you're riding fast and coming up to a sharp corner for example, signal as such ("SLOW DOWN" hand signal and/or flashing brakes) so less-experienced riders don't end up in a panic/possible crash situation.

All that said: I may tag along, depending on exactly when/where the meet and ride will be taking place. Always good to meet more riders. So OP, post up! :p

I'm definitely down as long as I don't have any other plans. OP let us know when and where. Also I'm coming from Brampton so if anyone wants to join me feel free just PM.

sooooo.. what happened? Did anyone show up???

Hi
just found out that u are from scarborough. I just moved here from Uk & got my bike. Would love to get to know u people.

if ur down just give me a massage.

cheers.

Hi
just found out that u are from scarborough. I just moved here from Uk & got my bike. Would love to get to know u people.

if ur down just give me a massage.

cheers.

I'd like a massage too, please!!!! Preferably from a female, after my ride.

Oh and please message me for any Scarboro/ Markham rides!!!!
Cheers......

Poor planning and organization thus far would suggest "not", unless something changes.

If you don't provide these details this thread is just going to turn into.... have you ever seen a soccer game with 6 year olds? well like that.

Back
Top Bottom