Same-sex marriage legal anywhere in the United States, Supreme Court rules | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Same-sex marriage legal anywhere in the United States, Supreme Court rules

This is parents these days
Hear-No-Evil-See-No-Evil-Speak-No-Evil.jpg

This is parents these days

I'm not saying I'm oblivious, I just want kids to be kids. Although I guess it's just more wishful thinking nowadays.

Kids will be exposed to it, with the internet they will be exposed regardless, so I would prefer to control it by making sure they first hear it from me or from a curriculum at school than from some website on the internet.
However that is my opinion, in no way do I presume to tell people how they raise their own kids.

I'm not saying I'm oblivious, I just want kids to be kids. Although I guess it's just more wishful thinking nowadays.

I agree with you totally. Would be nice. Unfortunately, they are exposed to so many varieties in life, the good, the bad and the ugly.
In my younger days I went to parks etc without any fear of being kidnapped, told strange men I am not allowed to talk to them.
Come to think of it never had any strange women or female teachers who wanted their way with me. Still looking.Lol.
That was in London UK. Times have changed.
As somebody here said the innocence is a no longer there. Shame.

I agree with you totally. Would be nice. Unfortunately, they are exposed to so many varieties in life, the good, the bad and the ugly.
In my younger days I went to parks etc without any fear of being kidnapped, told strange men I am not allowed to talk to them.
Come to think of it never had any strange women or female teachers who wanted their way with me. Still looking.Lol.
That was in London UK. Times have changed.
As somebody here said the innocence is a no longer there. Shame.
Agreed, no decency exist anymore

I'm still not sure what a butt plug does.

Don't be shy, your comment reads like a statement of fact but I'm willing to bet it's actually a question.

Click this thread to learn about butt plugs. And such informative contributions.

Thanks gtam

Back
Top Bottom