Same-sex marriage legal anywhere in the United States, Supreme Court rules | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Same-sex marriage legal anywhere in the United States, Supreme Court rules

Just coming back from T.O on the train. Great entertainment, I never felt my hetero threatened at all although I did get some nice compliments. Apparently I'd be pretty popular in prison...

Wbjedf0.gif

So apparently when two gay guys divorce they will both lose half their stuff, and this stuff will go into a pool so that when two lesbians get divorced they each get half of some random gay guy's stuff.
this offends me

So we have a gay festival. When do I get to celebrate my heterosexualiy? I can't wait to shake my wang at other girls & head off to the strip club

So we have a gay festival. When do I get to celebrate my heterosexualiy? I can't wait to shake my wang at other girls & head off to the strip club

You only get a parade after you have been bannished as evil and condemned to death for a couple of centuries.

Then as a minority uprising, your cause can have a parade.

Until then, if you are male, white, majority then just shut up and feel guilty for everyone else that isn't like you.

Good to see others stand up to the nonsense of the regressives. :)

Patience grasshopper.

The extreme minority takes time to rule, but make no mistake, a certain very small agenda driven minority is starting to rule....

Thankfully the majority rules and bigots are in the minority.

You only get a parade after you have been bannished as evil and condemned to death for a couple of centuries.

Then as a minority uprising, your cause can have a parade.

Until then, if you are male, white, majority then just shut up and feel guilty for everyone else that isn't like you.
I thought it was all about equality??

Back
Top Bottom