Riding season planning 2016 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding season planning 2016

I think they are aiming at people that just want to enjoy the view. From what I read it's really smooth. I've heard of a guy with arthritis too that liked that because his hands were sore and not having to play on the clutch lever for long period was the only way he could ride. Maybe it also look easier to newer riders. More scooter feel I guess. Less stress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nam's 530 is real - I know, he bought it from a friend of mine.

It's not stock for sure. They call it "travel edition" I don't know if it's equipped at the dealer or by Honda. Nam did I hallucinate that picture? I'm sure I saw it but for some reasons it's gone now.

It was built by Markham Outdoor Power. They had a CB500X set up the exact same way when I bought mine.

There was a picture, that was the bike. I will post another one when I get the bike.

So I just bought myself a KTM 530 EXC just because you have the same bike, you know, in case I need spare parts. :agave:
Congrats man.... Sick purchase!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nam, go and get the bike already - we might even be able to ride a bit on Wednesday :)

Hehe. I didn't really have any doubts. I just like pictures...

Just picked it up. Here it is.

cff718107aa00dfec6d09dde5d2f9af7.jpg

Just picked it up. Here it is.

cff718107aa00dfec6d09dde5d2f9af7.jpg

Now you need to come drive it in my neighbourhood and make it go loud so people look out the window wondering what's up or I still don't believe you. Lol just kidding. It looks awesome! Congrats! I'm sure you will have tons of fun with it!

Now you need to come drive it in my neighbourhood and make it go loud so people look out the window wondering what's up or I still don't believe you. Lol just kidding. It looks awesome! Congrats! I'm sure you will have tons of fun with it!

You need to go get your bike and start riding it, 12 deg c tomorrow.

Prep and practice for the many upcoming bunches of Funchess group rides this season.

You need to go get your bike and start riding it, 12 deg c tomorrow.

Prep and practice for the many upcoming bunches of Funchess group rides this season.

Yes...I saw that. Probably going to ride the Suzuki to work tomorrow. Problem is after tomorrow we may end up with snow storm Kayla on our doorstep. Let's all hope it's just rain by the time it gets here. 2-3 feet of snow would suck balls.

I just checked the valves on my 350, all good. If it's dry out when I get home tomorrow I'm going to take her out for a quick boot. :)

Yeah, 350EXC-F. I only have 2 bikes right now, that and my ZX6R track bike. I sold the FZ09 and YZ250F to get the 350.

350 EXC? How many bikes do you have? I will guess 7.
This coming from the guy who has 3?? ? #DontMindMeImJustJealous

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

This coming from the guy who has 3?? ? #DontMindMeImJustJealous

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
I wish I only had 3, it's not as great as you think it is.(see all the insurance threads)

If I could find 1 bike that does it all I would be all over it.

I was think you and your gf/wife each had a track bike, street bike, dirt bike and now the 350 EXC which makes 7.

Oh yeah, together we have 5 now since I'm down to 2. Maybe be down to 4 soon, or maybe up to 6 again. haha

Back
Top Bottom