Riding season planning 2016 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding season planning 2016

Congrats @Supernam!

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

You have it at home yet? Some pictures would make this real. I don't really believe you got one yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait a minute! Did we ever see any pictures of that Honda you bought?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

This is exciting. Can't wait to meet you guys.

I've been working on my 350 this week, which is kind of torture. haha... Put my re-sprung forks back on, put a 250SX-F end cap onto my 350 silencer with a home made spark arrester which will really free up the flow, going to adjust the TPS setting and check the valves soon. I might need to take it around the block this week or I might go nuts :p

Wait a minute! Did we ever see any pictures of that Honda you bought?

It's not at my place yet and the show picture is less than optimal but here it is...
9d9af7435810f1997b37cee2024210b2.jpg

It's not at my place yet and the show picture is less than optimal but here it is...

Nice bike. Those are some aggressive looking treads on those tires. Also, sorry about the scuff mark on the bag...I thought I could get my stubby leg over it. ? (hopefully it wasn't the bike you bought)

Wow! Skid plate, crash bars, tkc80, aluminum paniers that thing is well set-up. We'll definitely break it in easy though, I've got a ton of easy scenic gravel routes up here, avoid full trail sections at first.
I didn't realize that Honda had this model. Is it the 750? Manual or dct? Either way a nice gravel tourer, congratulations again.

Nice bike. Those are some aggressive looking treads on those tires. Also, sorry about the scuff mark on the bag...I thought I could get my stubby leg over it. (hopefully it wasn't the bike you bought)

Lol...don't worry I did the same thing. The centre stand was on and didn't expect that thing to be so high. The salesman look at it and he didn't say anything but you could see it bothered him. At least I ended up buying it. I don't think those boxes will be on that much most of the time anyway. Funny cause the scratch I added was just beside another at the same exact spot. Guess we need to get more flexible

Lol...don't worry I did the same thing. The centre stand was on and didn't expect that thing to be so high. The salesman look at it and he didn't say anything but you could see it bothered him. At least I ended up buying it. I don't think those boxes will be on that much most of the time anyway. Funny cause the scratch I added was just beside another at the same exact spot. Guess we need to get more flexible

Curious....was that on the Friday night? If so, I think that's my little guy sitting on the white GoldWing in the background.

Wow! Skid plate, crash bars, tkc80, aluminum paniers that thing is well set-up. We'll definitely break it in easy though, I've got a ton of easy scenic gravel routes up here, avoid full trail sections at first.
I didn't realize that Honda had this model. Is it the 750? Manual or dct? Either way a nice gravel tourer, congratulations again.

Yea it's a 750. It's manual. It was a dealer demo it has 3000km on it. I just need to add some handguards and it will be good to go. Can't wait for the weather to be a bit better. Snow all melted here so hopefully nothing more comes down

Curious....was that on the Friday night? If so, I think that's my little guy sitting on the white GoldWing in the background.

No that was on Sunday morning. Orange is a popular colour at these events!!!

No that was on Sunday morning. Orange is a popular colour at these events!!!

I did it on purpose because the last time he jumped outta the stroller and started running while I was getting him a water. I figured this would be easier to spot if it happened again. Last time I almost needed an AED. ?
What did @iceman mean about manual transmission?

I did it on purpose because the last time he jumped outta the stroller and started running while I was getting him a water. I figured this would be easier to spot if it happened again. Last time I almost needed an AED. ?

These bikes come with DCT which is a semi-automatic transmission. Click to up and downshift. Thanks JB!

Btw, this is not a stock Honda bike. The dealer added all the extras and sold it like that.

These bike model (nc750x) can come with "dual clutch transmission" it's sorta automatic but you still have buttons if you want to override the gear you are in. Honda is getting real good reviews on that system. Not sure it's for everyone.

These bikes come with DCT which is a semi-automatic transmission. Click to up and downshift. Thanks JB!

Btw, this is not a stock Honda bike. The dealer added all the extras and sold it like that.
This is the bike I may have naively mistaken for the Africa twin in another thread.

These bike model (nc750x) can come with "dual clutch transmission" it's sorta automatic but you still have buttons if you want to override the gear you are in. Honda is getting real good reviews on that system. Not sure it's for everyone.

Seems like something that would be useful in trail situations. From the view of someone who has never ridden trail. Maybe they were aiming it at a market segment like myself?

It's not stock for sure. They call it "travel edition" I don't know if it's equipped at the dealer or by Honda. Nam did I hallucinate that picture? I'm sure I saw it but for some reasons it's gone now.

Back
Top Bottom