Riders in Durham Region | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and this is actually my first post. I'm located in North Oshawa, Ritson and Taunton area, I'm often riding around during the day. If anyone wants to meet up and casually check out some spots let me know.

I'm currently on a CBR 600RR, with a loud exhaust (Came with bike), just a heads up.

Last edited:
I usually host an early Sunday ride, gone around 7, back around noon with a FB group. It's a bit early for some but you can't beat empty roads and diner breakfasts.

Anyone interested in a casual ride up north thus weekend to minden or another destination cruisers, sport,dual ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a ride heading north on Saturday morning meeting at 7:30am at Sheppard & Morningside (Tim Horton's) and leaving at 8am sharp. Looking at about 600kms round trip. Show if u can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am busy in the morning but looking for something around 3 to 4 pm. On a ss and not looking to loose my liscence but looking for a bit of speed where it is possible. Let me know. No specific route in mind.

I know this thread has been going on for a while but i havent seen any meet up, or i may have missed if there was any ride or a meet up. We are half way through summer and I want to enjoy riding and meet other riders. Ever since i started riding again i have not ridden much and dont really know a lot of riders. so this is what I propose, lets meet up every saturday (given that the weather is good) at a location that is approximately in the geographical center of durham region, i am thinking whitby would be in the center but if you guys have other preferences we can choose a spot there. There is an empire theater close to consumer and thickson, the exact address is 75 consumers drive, whitby. lets meet up there tomorrow (Saturday) somewhere around 5 to 5:30 pm (tomorrow's weather seems to be in rider's favor) tell your fellow riders who dont come on this forum much. All i want is one person to be confirm that they can make it just because i dont wanna be standing in the parking lot of theater like a creep or a show off. i have attached a snapshot of google satellite, the yellow highlighted part is where we can meet. IF we meet tomorrow we can decide if we wanna stick to this location or change it. if i dont see any response then i ll assume everyone is busy and i wont come to the meet up location
meeting spot.jpg

OR OR OR

if you guys already meet up somewhere kindly inform me so i can join as well.

Ride: 07 Yamaha R6

Back
Top Bottom