Riders in Durham Region | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Durham Region

Some guys may be meeting at Hurontario and Eglinton so I'm just waiting for confirmation of time, etc. I'm already in Scarborough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone want to go for a ride on sunday? Maybe up to Bobcaygeon ?? Go up grab lunch and coffee comeback? It would probably be a 5 hour total trip. Not looking for any aggresive riders. I am way to laid back for that

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Okay so i have about a 400 km trip planned tomorrow.. Going up to hwy 507 up in the kawarthas...

This is my first time going up there .. Anyone interested?

Okay so i have about a 400 km trip planned tomorrow.. Going up to hwy 507 up in the kawarthas...

This is my first time going up there .. Anyone interested?

So... how was the kawarthas? 507 good? ;-)

Hey guys, I'm in Ajax... riding a zx6r. I'm up for a ride this weekend, Sunday should be a nice day. Please let me know if you're going for a ride!!!

Fantastic!!! Welcome to come next trip

cheers.. :) I knew the 507 is good I just knew it was your first time so wanted to see your reaction. Will have to go up there next time I have a whole day free to ride...

If anyone want to hook up with a noob and introduce him to group riding/share wisdom and knowledge, let me know! 2-3 hour ride Sat and/or Sun. Slow, casual, easy-going. I'm in Bowmanville, and ride a 300.

PM me if interested.

If anyone want to hook up with a noob and introduce him to group riding/share wisdom and knowledge, let me know! 2-3 hour ride Sat and/or Sun. Slow, casual, easy-going. I'm in Bowmanville, and ride a 300.

PM me if interested.

I normally do long sunday trips but have a barbecue this sunday. I maybe out saturday night or sunday night. If i am i will msg you

Back
Top Bottom