Rider down in wasaga | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in wasaga

This wednesday we want to set a memorial for Phoenix up at xenos ! see if we can show them how OTR / GTR /Ruff Ryders / Star Boys / Nasty North / Rode Dawgs / Machines and Riders Nation supports our fallen soilder! We can invite everyone out, buy some flowers and candles? 7pm start . Trying to get a DJ for this wed . Send our fire girl off big . Send this to every Rider and ppl who love Riders.

sincere condolences to her friends and family!

Horrible news :( RIP

Very sad.
R.I.P. Phoenix.

Condolences. Phoenix is the one that posted the GTR - Girls That Ride thread that ended up in Trash Talk.

attachment.php

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...GTR-Girls-That-Ride-Calling-ALL-female-riderz....

Sincere condolences to family and friends - RIP Phoenix. A sad end indeed for one so young.

Damn...25 is just too damn soon. I wish your family the best of luck and sincerest of condolences Phoenix. Parents should never outlive their children.

Please ride safe everyone.

I was staying in the motel right where it happened. We heard the bang and ran outside to see wtf happened.

RIP :(

having hard time believing you are gone, R.I.P Michelle Phoenix, you will never be forgotten!

Any updates on this?
This wednesday we want to set a memorial for Phoenix up at xenos ! see if we can show them how OTR / GTR /Ruff Ryders / Star Boys / Nasty North / Rode Dawgs / Machines and Riders Nation supports our fallen soilder! We can invite everyone out, buy some flowers and candles? 7pm start . Trying to get a DJ for this wed . Send our fire girl off big . Send this to every Rider and ppl who love Riders.

Back
Top Bottom