Rider down in wasaga | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down in wasaga

I saw this somewhere yesterday but it was mentioned that she was riding a ZX6 so I didn't think it was her.
Sorry to hear this.

R.I.P.

Think I've seen her going up Hurontario before. So sad to hear about this. My condolence goes out to her friends and family. May you find peace.

RIP Michelle...damn I just found out about this horrible news, I cannot believe this. ****

RIP Phoenix! Condolences go out to your family and friends and the rest of the GTR and Machines Group! Be safe out there fellas!

Rip. +

R.I.P. Miche...Gonna Miss You

This is Soo Soo Sad. My heart goes out to her parents and family and friends. This is my 1'st post ever on this

forum. . I had a green 2009 Ninja 250 SE as well, She did tell me her real name, cannot remember if her user name was PHEONIX or not.

THIS IS THE WORST YEAR EVER FOR MOTORCYCLE FATALITIES. Everyone knows the risk they take upon buying a bike, the inherint dangers,

but I ASSURE you, she had no idea that she would NOT be coming home that day. She had plans and dreams that vanished in a split second.......

... she was not going too fast in the rain making the turn. I lost my best buddy to a left turning cager, right here, so close to home, on Hwy #7

and gave up riding for 25 years after that. Got back into riding in "09, but realized, no time to ride, and way, way too many cars on the road, who cannot see, are

disrtscted, on phone,

ect. Back in 1985, basically, you had the roads to yourself. NOT ANY MORE. Population Has Exploded, Putting Millions of cars on the road.

PLEASE, PLEASE everyone, THINK TWICE, and let's not ever forget about this young woman who lost her life in a split second, on a residential road, 40 km speed limit,

Main St, Wasaga Beach. We are losing 2 riders a week these last few weeks.

You were way too young to die. You were just going out for a fun ride to Wasaga Beach.

May You Never Be Forgotten.

Rest In Peace.

R.W.

Very sad.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom