Ride north this weekend? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride north this weekend?

Hey Ru_skee,

You are certainly welcome to join this ride. Just to let you know, we're aiming to do a good bit of distance. Expect more than 300km for the day. But this is quite easy since we will be stopping lunch and a few has and restrom stops along the way.

We are aiming to be back for 5pm. The route will take us north-east through the Kawarthas. Expect more than 300 turns through much of the hills of roads which we will pass through.

There will be at least one or two other riders in your skillset class with us on Saturday.

MR

...sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone using Tapatalk 2.

Here.

Like to join as well, room for 1 more?

May be there, coming from Guelph. If I am not there by 7:45am - Then I guess I changed my mind. :)

May be there, coming from Guelph. If I am not there by 7:45am - Then I guess I changed my mind. :)

No problem. I hope to see you there...

MR

I will be coming on my 250!

We will be delaying our departure today by 20-30 min for those who have sent me a PM asking for just a but more time.

This means our exit will be for 830am. Sorry to those already there and waiting.

MR

Big turnout yesterday. Hope everyone made it home safe.
Special thanks to the leader- MustRider!
fc5be72f5f85cf3d532c145c5234ef9e.jpg

Wowwwww Looks like i missed out. Please keep us posted if you will ever be doing this ride again. Season is slowly coming to an..... wont even say it!

who knew tht would be the last time I see my ninja in one piece :(

smashed right knee and whiplash!....nothing too serious...:p

kudos to must rider and 95 teggy for being a true leaders - before and after the ride!

Back
Top Bottom