Ride north this weekend? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride north this weekend?

I don't know you folks but it's sure great to see you getting together to ride . Isn't that what's all about anyway. Congrats on the veterans showing how to properly ride in groups. I took my beemer on my wife's Harley run yesterday,only different brand of 60+ bikes, and those cats treated me great. Not to mention that my wife has been helped out with her riding by this group also. Anyway,just want to say how cool it was to read this thread.

Thank you for the kind words MustRider. Solid pics teggy the black and white one is soo artsy ;)

Total run for me was 672km.

PM me if you would like the GPS route =D

ummmm that's cause we were back on the 401 in traffic...no SS can keep up with tht pizza delivery moped of mine when there's tons of cars on the road...lol..

seriously though I agree everyone's skills did improve by the end of this long fun day!Food was good as well! who doesn't like turkey,bacon,wings,choclate milk, salads, donuts,coffee....

The cbr 1000RR was nicely prepped up...attracted a lot of attention,the angel eyed zx6r was amazing to look at when lit up...

Day started out in the straights untill must rider woke every one up by nicely sweeping a tight corner.From then on it was just fun for the rest of the day!

edit : all said and done the trip meter shows 595.6 Kms

Last edited:
ummmm that's cause we were back on the 401 in traffic...no SS can keep up with tht pizza delivery moped of mine when there's tons of cars on the road...lol..

seriously though I agree everyone's skills did improve by the end of this long fun day!Food was good as well! who doesn't like turkey,bacon,wings,choclate milk, salads, donuts,coffee....

The cbr 1000RR was nicely prepped up...attracted a lot of attention,the angel eyed zx6r was amazing to look at when lit up...

Day started out in the straights untill must rider woke every one up by nicely sweeping a tight corner.From then on it was just fun for the rest of the day!

edit : all said and done the trip meter shows 595.6 Kms

Hey sid_for_speed,

Thanks for the... thanks! and I saw the distance update by KoN; maybe we'll just average all that out to: over 600km. Cool?

And to keep my breakaway on perspective, 95teggy took a few curves with a mean lean. He inspired me. Then I saw a juicy curve and a clean entrance/exit. So yes, I dropped 3 gears and dealt with it.

Before all of that, it was fluffy. After that, we all had some fun. And we didn't even get ridiculous for the day.

All's well and ends well. Thanks guys!

MR

P.S. Thanks donniedarko for showing us what REAL bike looks like. :eek:

...sent from my Samsung Galaxy phone using Tapatalk 2.

Last minute notice....Ride tomorrow Saturday July 5.

Meet at Morningside and Sheppard Tims at 7:45. Depart by 8am.

Pace: speed limit in straights and towns, quick in the backroad corners.

Please PM or post in thread if you're going to come.

Cheers :icon_smile:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I got work this weekend :( !

DAMN THIS TUESDAY LONGWEEKEND! we couldda gone last weekend :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I got work this weekend :( !

DAMN THIS TUESDAY LONGWEEKEND! we couldda gone last weekend :(

haha! It woulda been good to have you come along bro. It's all good, next time (possibly next weekend)

Last minute notice....Ride tomorrow Saturday July 5.

Meet at Morningside and Sheppard Tims at 7:45. Depart by 8am.

Pace: speed limit in straights and towns, quick in the backroad corners.

Please PM or post in thread if you're going to come.

Cheers :icon_smile:

Sorry folks, but I won't be in on this ride. I have no bike for this weekend. It's sitting at a bike shop awaiting a rear brake disc to be delivered and installed.

This weekend's weather is off the scale it's so good! And sadly, I've already mowed my lawn.

Next weekend is a strong possibility for a northern ride.

For now, ride like I'm right behind you.

MR

lmao! you guys are too funny..
'sadly i've already mowed my lawn'

wish i coulda made this run also, beautiful day..

hope it was a decent turnout, be safe

Overall good ride gents. I've gotta redo the route, too much construction and gravel.
That was a funny looking goose eh KoN ;)

vQ6ZVdt.jpg

lmsmZM5.jpg

damn you guys really know how to make a guy miss his ninja.
those twin zx6's look sexyyy, now I'm really bummed I missed this one teggy,
but when I hear words like 'gravel and construction' it eases the pain ;P
ps kon you're my hero ;)

damn you guys really know how to make a guy miss his ninja.
those twin zx6's look sexyyy, now I'm really bummed I missed this one teggy,
but when I hear words like 'gravel and construction' it eases the pain ;P
ps kon you're my hero ;)

I hope you are in for next weekend's ride, 'cause I'm aiming to be in that line up!

MR

Hey, great ride everyone. Thanks, Teggy for organizing and leading the way. Amazing roads once again and look forward to the next run. MustRider, sorry you missed out and hope to catch you again sometime.

Great meeting everyone, keep the rubber down.

Hey, great ride everyone. Thanks, Teggy for organizing and leading the way. Amazing roads once again and look forward to the next run. MustRider, sorry you missed out and hope to catch you again sometime.

Great meeting everyone, keep the rubber down.

Riley, if it were just to ride with you, and knowing you rode on Saturday with the crew, it just hurts that much more that I wasn't able to be part of that. You're very good about keeping a cool head.

Maybe this Saturday can be another game day to play bike with the group again.

MR

I'm heading up to Bracebridge/Port Carling/Huntsville in the morning. Does anybody want to meet up for a ride? Leaving early from the gf's house in Thornhill. Staying over night though so I wouldn't be heading back until Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom