Revzilla now offering $35 flat rate shipping to Canada | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Revzilla now offering $35 flat rate shipping to Canada

Carpimoto (Italy) and the German online dealers were my go to. I “thought” you could get Shoei and Arai through them but maybe they stopped that.

Failing that there used to be a dealer on the ADV forums that would happily ship Arai and Shoei to Canadians.

For anything GIVI related, Carpi Moto can be the best price you can get.

It's kind of ridiculous when it costs me less to get a GIVI/Kappa wind screen for my GS shipped from Italy than it does to get it from a local dealer or even Fortnine.

I passed through where they are located on my ride across Italy this summer but I believe it was on a Sunday so they were going to be closed, which was too bad. My givi brackets went from Carpi Moto in Italy, to Canada, and back to Italy. Would have been cool (to me) to show them.

Schuberth C5 is $631.63 Canadian shipped from Europe.

Funny thing, I ordered this the day you posted this. Just arrived today:

20240315_224121-X2.jpg

It's kind of ridiculous when it costs me less to get a GIVI/Kappa wind screen for my GS shipped from Italy than it does to get it from a local dealer or even Fortnine.

Not only that, but my Schuberth came from the Netherlands in less than 7 days. I ordered stuff from Fortnine the same day. As of today, it's still in Canada Post transit from their Montreal warehouse, estimated delivery: next Wednesday...

Much faster shipping *and* I saved close to $400 CAD!

Last edited:

20240315_224121-X2.jpg

Not only that, but my Schuberth came from the Netherlands in less than 7 days. I ordered stuff from Fortnine the same day. As of today, it's still in Canada Post transit from their Montreal warehouse, estimated delivery: next Wednesday...

Did you get the 50% off second visor with it?

Schuberth C5 is $631.63 Canadian shipped from Europe.

20240315_224121-X2.jpg

Which online site did you guys order from?
Did you get hit with duties etc ?

Not a 100% sure on this, But the company that was going out of business in oakville last yr had a few of that brand helmets. They were really asking a cheap clear out price..

Does anyone know who or what company ended up with the remains? I'm looking for a replacement helmet
I think Re-Gear bought what was left

20240315_224121-X2.jpg

Tried it on at the bike show. I really wish they had three shell sizes. The large was too tight and my lips touched the chin guard when down. XLarge was huge. You would think at the show the Schuberth reps would have the different size liners on site to adjust. Nope.

Back
Top Bottom