Return of Ford Nation | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Return of Ford Nation

She can promise whatever she wants, she won’t deliver. We will have to see who is gullible enough to believe the promises.

She can promise whatever she wants, she won’t deliver. We will have to see who is gullible enough to believe the promises.

I think it would be worse if she did deliver.

F cbc

One thing he should be looking to do is scrap OCS before the stores start getting built if he can. The government's goal is to curb black market cannabis with a legit market place. That doesn't happen with a monopoly. What happens, much like the LCBO, is that without the competition of a free market, the prices are over-inflated. So if OCS is selling an 1/8 for $40, and local dealer is selling for $25, OCS will remain in the red and black market continues to thrive. Opening the market through a licensed dealer network, collecting revenues from taxes and licensing fees, the government has a rev stream with minimal overhead and the black market dealer becomes an entrepreneur, off the street and into a nice boutique.

OCS is projected to remain in the red for the first 2 years as the infrastructure is built, a completely unnecessary expense given that dispensaries already exist in just about every town now. It's going to be a major struggle for them to escape the red as far as I can tell. Yeah they'll be sending their uniformed hit squads to wipe out the competition in visible shops, but they won't be able to eradicate the guys without shops.

One thing he should be looking to do is scrap OCS before the stores start getting built if he can. The government's goal is to curb black market cannabis with a legit market place. That doesn't happen with a monopoly. What happens, much like the LCBO, is that without the competition of a free market, the prices are over-inflated. So if OCS is selling an 1/8 for $40, and local dealer is selling for $25, OCS will remain in the red and black market continues to thrive. Opening the market through a licensed dealer network, collecting revenues from taxes and licensing fees, the government has a rev stream with minimal overhead and the black market dealer becomes an entrepreneur, off the street and into a nice boutique.

OCS is projected to remain in the red for the first 2 years as the infrastructure is built, a completely unnecessary expense given that dispensaries already exist in just about every town now. It's going to be a major struggle for them to escape the red as far as I can tell. Yeah they'll be sending their uniformed hit squads to wipe out the competition in visible shops, but they won't be able to eradicate the guys without shops.

sorry the idea of Dougy helping them figure out how to market weed........ still giggling over here...... Doug " stand back fellas, I got this.."

sorry the idea of Dougy helping them figure out how to market weed........ still giggling over here...... Doug " stand back fellas, I got this.."

That is hilarious ... but he certainly must have a ton of experience from the past.

He should cut the rcmp budget as well.

HiHi.gif

You can laugh at people who don't realize what you're saying, and I'm sure that's fun. But there are still idiots here that believe there was a hash drive-thru.

But there are still idiots here that believe there was a hash drive-thru.

I guess you've never read about what went on in James Gardens.

Aww man, you ruined it.

Yeah.

In related news, a lot of people voting have no idea the difference between federal and provincial. Including, apparently, Doug Ford himself, who apparently think's he's running for Prime Minister.

And case in point, a lot of voters have no idea what they're even voting for anymore.

Back
Top Bottom