Recent movies you saw - recommend or no | Page 101 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recent movies you saw - recommend or no

^
You're right its straying more and more to the action side. I noticed that in 6 too

Last edited:
Also saw Furious 7. Same old stuff. I pretty much just went to see the ending.

Pretty much same here dude. I'm glad they ended it like that. I was telling my gf the whole time to forget about the cheesy one liners and just wait till the end.

And even her, not having watched one fast and furious said it was symbolic.

Pretty much same here dude. I'm glad they ended it like that. I was telling my gf the whole time to forget about the cheesy one liners and just wait till the end.

And even her, not having watched one fast and furious said it was symbolic.

And Diesel announced another one yesterday.

Batman vs Robin. if you're into comics, you should watch this.

4485431-splash-batmanvsrobin-600x375.jpg

i'm one of those guys who has been collecting comic books for a while and as much as Marvel has been in my childhood, i find that DC has way better characters and story lines. my favourite would ofcourse be batman, but each of the main 7 in justice league have all great stories, even their secondary characters.

i find marvel to be very boring now. i know i'll get a lot of flack for this but, Avengers and Gaurdians of the Galaxy was really boring. marvel universe in general is boring.

i'm one of those guys who has been collecting comic books for a while and as much as Marvel has been in my childhood, i find that DC has way better characters and story lines. my favourite would ofcourse be batman, but each of the main 7 in justice league have all great stories, even their secondary characters.

i find marvel to be very boring now. i know i'll get a lot of flack for this but, Avengers and Gaurdians of the Galaxy was really boring. marvel universe in general is boring.

Guardians of the Galaxy adaption to the big screen was well done imo. But I'm not a comic book, ahem my apologies, graphic novel person.

Just watched American Sniper and Her yesterday. American Sniper was kind of lame, IMO. In fact, it took 3 days for me to finish it because I kept getting bored.

Her was pretty good. A little strange and a bit slow but a good movie.

Guardians of the Galaxy adaption to the big screen was well done imo. But I'm not a comic book, ahem my apologies, graphic novel person.

When I tried to watch it again, I had to stop halfway through. It's a pretty boring linear movie. Unlike some of the DC titles like Watchmen. Maybe I'm baised. I find anything Marvel so boring. It's always about their powers and not about the actual lives of the characters.

Furious 7 was a decent action movie, but yeah, it strayed from the original premise of the series.

Superman: Red Son motion comic. I've read the actual comic but it was nice to "re-read" it without having to re-read it ;)

Just finished up Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was nice to turn my brain off for a couple of hours and veg out. Will reserve further comments until others have had a chance to see it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Just finished up Avengers: Age of Ultron. It was nice to turn my brain off for a couple of hours and veg out. Will reserve further comments until others have had a chance to see it.

Cheers!

It was okay. Watchable, didn't have much of a wow factor. I was expecting more, but was a let down.

It was okay. Watchable, didn't have much of a wow factor. I was expecting more, but was a let down.

"....It was nice to turn my brain off for a couple of hours and veg out..."

Back
Top Bottom