Provincial politics | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Provincial politics

Funny that the banking vampires want blood from the vampires running Ontario....

http://business.financialpost.com/2014/07/02/ontario-debt-rating-outlook-cut-to-negative-by-moodys/

TORONTO — Moody’s credit rating agency changed the outlook on Ontario’s debt rating Wednesday to negative from stable, citing concerns about the province’s ability to eliminate a $12.5 billion deficit by 2017-18 as scheduled.
“After several years of weak to moderate economic growth, and higher than previously anticipated deficits projected for the next two years, the province is facing a greater challenge to return to balanced outcomes than previously anticipated,” Moody’s Investors Service said in a statement.
The change in outlook affects approximately $250 billion in debt securities, Moody’s said as it reaffirmed Ontario’s Aa2 ratings.
The ratings agency didn’t wait for the Liberals to introduce their budget July 14 before lowering the outlook to negative, but Premier Kathleen Wynne has said it will be identical to the May 1 fiscal plan that was rejected by the opposition parties, triggering the June 12 election.

I blame ford.... Harrison

Please tell me im not the only one that thinks a lot of pedestrian deaths (not all) are just modern day natural selection.

Maybe they wouldn't die if they got off their phones and obeyed their signals.

Thre is no doubt that some deaths are caused by driver stupidity. But I'm sure is the minority.

If the NDP ever ran Ontario, the speed limit for the 400 series would be limited to 50km/h!

Please tell me im not the only one that thinks a lot of pedestrian deaths (not all) are just modern day natural selection.

Maybe they wouldn't die if they got off their phones and obeyed their signals.

Thre is no doubt that some deaths are caused by driver stupidity. But I'm sure is the minority.

Olivia Chow should become the Premier of Ontario - No one will ever die in a car accident ever again- Great mind!

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...lan-to-reduce-speed-limits-in-neighbourhoods/

"The mayoral candidate says she would allow neighbourhood-wide speed reductions, and revamp the city’s 100 most dangerous intersections with “common sense fixes” such as better lighting, longer signal times, pedestrian safety islands and right-angled curbs that are supposed to slow cars down."

LMAO. The trucks can't get around the curbs as they are now since the Trucking industry greased some palms in government and got the trailer length increased to 53'. Square curbs and you're going to have lemmings standing right at the very corner of the curb texting getting crushed on a daily basis.

If the NDP ever ran Ontario, the speed limit for the 400 series would be limited to 50km/h!
You should stick to predicting our calamitous doomday futures. At least then we can just ignore you instead of having to correct you.

If you can't see what's happening, then you can't see. Honestly, I don't really care.
It's better people learn the hard way.

You should stick to predicting our calamitous doomday futures. At least then we can just ignore you instead of having to correct you.

Back
Top Bottom