Provincial politics | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Provincial politics

Haven't you heard the news? Bob Rae was "always a Liberal." His words. I work with a lot of union members who even to this day won't vote NDP because of Rae's "betrayal." For myself, I'm a right leaning centrist, which is essentially the definition of a Progressive Conservative, and I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hudak as he tried to out Harper Harper.

+1

I held my nose and voted NDP this last election. I can't believe it but Wynne and the Liberals are left of the NDP and their governance since the election is clearly showing this.

That is two elections now that the Conservatives have pooched themselves. I still think that Tory would have been a good Premier but he brought up implementing a single school system during the campaign. Float that as a trial balloon AFTER you are in power; not before. Hudak was just a mess.

Hopefully the Ontario Conservatives go a bit to the left and adopt a more progressive agenda.

Well, Liberals love everybody and they know what's better for all and well, the Cons (and don't forget Bush) are just really really really bad guys (I read that in my university class on progressivism.....).
Didn't you hear? Obama MADE people vote Liberal.

Haven't you heard the news? Bob Rae was "always a Liberal." His words. I work with a lot of union members who even to this day won't vote NDP because of Rae's "betrayal." For myself, I'm a right leaning centrist, which is essentially the definition of a Progressive Conservative, and I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hudak as he tried to out Harper Harper.
Here's one reason why I may never vote for them (the Liberals):
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Trudeau

An interesting read. You can see where some of junior's ideas are coming from.
I didn't know the stuff about the Indian act, or his Harvard dissertation.
I did know that he was a member of the CCF and jumped to the Liberals,
my dad used to do some work for Andrew Brewin.

Back
Top Bottom