Post up PICS of members bikes? | Page 163 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post up PICS of members bikes?

• Thread starter aRcTiC_cAt_LaKe_DrAgEr
  • Start date
LOL! "Showing off" in a straight line again, jamie?

LOL! "Showing off" in a straight line again, jamie?
LOL :) This was just an audio demo vid for my buddie who wanted to convert his R6S to a super shorty exhaust like mine. No need to be in corners, especially when it was 3 degrees out, and on tires I don't like ;)

-Jamie M.

And you're still healing you nut...

That pic of the bikes in the handicap spot is pretty funny. Oh and Xtina should be careful parking with you she might end up with a retarded ticket cause that's how parking enforcers roll.
LOL :) This was just an audio demo vid for my buddie who wanted to convert his R6S to a super shorty exhaust like mine. No need to be in corners, especially when it was 3 degrees out, and on tires I don't like ;)

-Jamie M.

IMG00153-20111013-1316.jpg

84 Honda CR500R
01 Suzuki GSXR1000
98 Harley Davidson ElectraGlide Classic 95th annv.

Attachments

• Wheely 2011 CHI Y.jpg
    Wheely 2011 CHI Y.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 92
  • CR front.jpg
    CR front.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Got soft and put it away for the winter on Sunday, 2005 Gsxr 600.

Attachments

• my bike1.jpg
    my bike1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 116
Haven't been here in a long *** time... my name also needs to be changed for obvious reasons lol but here she is.
2006 CBR1000RR with a ton of mods ;)

photo11jk.jpg

photo3ia.jpg

^^^ sweet looking bike, is it just stickers on the bottom looks cool.

Thanks all! The lowers are a sticker bomb but next season I might peel the stickers off and have it painted matte black... however I am getting a lot of people liking it the way it is. We'll see.
:)

I'm hoping once the weather breaks today, a buddy of mine and myself are going to take some high res shots of the bike.

I've added a tinted windscreen since this picture. Picture was taken in March.

P3292330.jpg

Back
Top Bottom