Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 89 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Bought a Mastercraft 10" sliding mitre saw and stand from crappy tire. They were on sale $179 for the saw and $79 for the stand. I'm actually really happy with it, especially considering I've only used DeWalt and Makita saws in the past. My only gripe was that the stand didn't come with wheels... so I picked up a pair of lawnmower wheels from Princess Auto, DIY'd an axle assembly and bolted it to the stand. I'm quite pleased with the result.

15wbfvl.jpg

2sbtsfd.jpg

1568eva.jpg

Good find. I got a similar deal ($119 for saw and $129 for stand) at Home Depot, a while back, because the saw was an open box. Someone bought it and returned it as 'defective.' The defect was that the cut angle had to be adjusted about 2 degrees. to make the preset detents align properly.

Good find. I got a similar deal ($119 for saw and $129 for stand) at Home Depot, a while back, because the saw was an open box. Someone bought it and returned it as 'defective.' The defect was that the cut angle had to be adjusted about 2 degrees. to make the preset detents align properly.

Nice! I'd accept a "defect" like that for a discount any day. Next on my tools list is a DeWalt table saw followed by a drill press.

711bV2LZ3TL._SL1500_.jpg

Great for fishing nuts, bolts and assorted bits out of one's cylinder head fins, gas tank, etc. $15 at Home Depot.

Nice! I'd accept a "defect" like that for a discount any day. Next on my tools list is a DeWalt table saw followed by a drill press.

Especially since said "defect" was corrected with the adjustment screw and a roofer's square :)

NICE! I have a sweet Dewalt with the matching stand but Im envious of your fold up with wheels!

Tools are the best

Great for fishing nuts, bolts and assorted bits out of one's cylinder head fins, gas tank, etc. $15 at Home Depot.

Nice, I might have to pick me up one of them things!

NICE! I have a sweet Dewalt with the matching stand but Im envious of your fold up with wheels!

Tools are the best

Agreed, I love tools. I'm also a bit of a DeWalt fanboy if I'm to be honest. But it's hard to justify their cost for the non-professional =(

We should start a tool thread lol

20150601_174757.png

Thanks to the GTAM member under the name Iceman for helping be pick up this bike over 150km from my house and inspecting it and towing it all the way back. This is my 2nd bike he has helped me purchase. Pretty much 2/2 on bike purchasing with iceman. not bad odds. FINALLY back on two wheels. hopefully see you guys out there.

Last edited:
Nice ride.:D

I hope you bought you 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream

Nope. Bought me a coffee at The Icehouse this morning though. Then at the forks, on the way to Hockley, river rd, and beyond! Beauty day, rolled home chased by the rain. :D

This little guy...
539eb079faa9c898c740cc0b5c545843.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to bomb around town on. I ride it like bmx bike. I love speed bumps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This little guy...
539eb079faa9c898c740cc0b5c545843.jpg

Would like to try one out, but feel like I might be a little too fat for it. Might try it at Rock The Red if I can. Is that new or used?

Brand new 2014. Only $3500 out the door.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Back
Top Bottom