Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

oxford_hot-grips_touring.jpg

My last bike had built in heated grips.. was given this as a Christmas present for the new ride and Installed them last weekend...
If anyone is thinking of getting them, make sure you get the LATEST released version of the grips. It should say v8 on the controller. Older versions have reliability issues. These are awesome. :)

oxford_hot-grips_touring.jpg

My last bike had built in heated grips.. was given this as a Christmas present for the new ride and Installed them last weekend...
If anyone is thinking of getting them, make sure you get the LATEST released version of the grips. It should say v8 on the controller. Older versions have reliability issues. These are awesome. :)

The new version has five heat settings, the old style has four. Installed these on my wife's bike. They get hot! I didn't trust the instructions advising to wire directly to the battery, so I found an accessory source which is off with the key.

Last edited:
How do you like the mp balancer?

Thinking of getting one...

Works as advertised, but it's the only balancer I've used, so what would I know? Takes little space in the tool box.

This is what convinced me to go with MP rather than less expensive junk:

[video=youtube;zU96Yu3Tzts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU96Yu3Tzts[/video]

Very nice choice. I've been thinking about ordering the exact same gear but can't decide between these colors or all black.

Yea, since they are literally the same as the new C2 models (new ones just have CE rating but I think nothing is really changed beyond that) so I saved a ton. Unfortunately, I could not support local business as all the prices were out to lunch compared to Euro prices (ended up buying from an ebay seller/store from Germany). As far as the colours, they all look good and all black always works; me personally, just got my white 2014 Ninja today so I wanted some white in my gear because of that and because of general contrast for visibility.

LikeButta: lol, My 2014 SE ABS Green in coming on Wed; I've got the Black version of your gear. :>

Nice! 300 is a nice bike for sure. Mine is currently in pieces though (as in, I've taken all the fairings off and I'm installing my stuffs). It's a pain in the arse to do it in my shed with limited space; god darn rain doesn't want to piss off today.

2013 Connie, Shoei GT Air, Olympia Jacket, Tourtech rain gear. Sold the '08 ZX-6R

Attachments

• IMG_4117s.jpg
    IMG_4117s.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4142.jpg
    IMG_4142.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
if you've never had one...how do you know?

I liked mine on the 600, never gave me any problems and worked just fine. I can't compare it to my hyperpro on my 1000 because that wouldn't be fair, the hyperpro has to work much more. I'll see this year how my revalved oem Ohlins does.

Back
Top Bottom