Paris Attack | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paris Attack

We still dont know the full truth about this... it will come out in time... who was involved.. who helped plan.. etc ..

Untill then the real details are up for speculation

alright time for star gazing.... enjoy your day and try to hate a lil less (caboose/sonny)

Last edited:
The point is to recognize this was AVOIDABLE...
The recent events will only make the media more adamant in their freedom to publish.Depictions of the prophet will be rampant in a lot of free countries in the pursuit of freedom of speech.There will be more wackos set to raise hell in the guise of religious jihad.It's not going to end any time soon.Read the papers and listen to the radio.The media won't be shut down.

We still dont know the full truth about this... it will come out in time... who was involved.. who helped plan.. etc ..

Untill then the real details are up for speculation

alright time for star gazing.... enjoy your day and try to hate a lil less (caboose/sonny)

Im on a Yacht around Culebra.....if I enjoyed my day any more I would have to draw a picture of myself and then murder myself. :D

The recent events will only make the media more adamant in their freedom to publish.Depictions of the prophet will be rampant in a lot of free countries in the pursuit of freedom of speech.There will be more wackos set to raise hell in the guise of religious jihad.It's not going to end any time soon.Read the papers and listen to the radio.The media won't be shut down.

Is this helpful in dealing with the Muslim "problem"? Why fan the flames? Not good stewardship of the press. Politicians have a job to do before it's to late.

IT IS ILLEGAL TO SAY ANYTHING ANTI SEMITIC.. ESPECIALLY IF ITS THE TRUTH
my point exactly... stop calling it free speech.. its not.. its a calculated and targeted use of journalism for military(psychological warfare) purposes

It isn't stop saying it is!

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-controlledpress-folder.html
and any site that hosts the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
plus 1000000's more

All legally allowed (Mods if you are uncomfortable with these links feel free to remove not my intention to link as support just to prove a point.)

Go to any of the core islamic nations or universities and find a depiction or illustrations of ANY of the prophets... good luck....

And if someone did do anysuchthing ESPECIALLY in a insulting manor they were DEALT with immediately

Aniconism isn't as important in the Shia and mystical roots of islam.

Medieval_Persian_manuscript_Muhammad_leads_Abraham_Moses_Jesus.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, you are seriously depicting this attack as "two brothers" pushed too far?! As if they had zero guidance, training, equipment or support from anyone else. They just happen to stumble across AKs, ammo, BDUs and training.

This was supported and condoned by an Imam of their local Mosque. Other people had to have smuggled weapons in, knew of the attack.

This whole "We regular Muslims are not like that" when we have our own GTAM members saying the murders are "understandable" and silently condoning what happened.

No you barbarians, a ****ing drawing is not an attack, nor is murder for it "understandable".

How little faith you have in your religion that a drawing makes you kill?

For those who keep saying that it's not religion but misguided fools within the religion who bastardize it for their own gain that are the problem. No, again, silent nods of agreement within our own community shows that it's not just Radicalized Muslims who think this way.

If Muslims weren't getting offended by one thing they'd be offended by another. Even withing their own religion they slaughter each other wholesale. Did Sunny draw Mohhamed naked for Shia to wage war. Did Shia insult Islam for Sunnys to go berserk? Nothing more Ironic than hearing "Allah Akbar" from both sides of no mans land.

this is nothing more than expansion of Islam, through any and all means available. whats the problem now is the opening of western countries borders to ME and other Muslim countries that's leading to theses conflicts. Muslims for most part don't integrate, they stick to their own and certain elements want to live under Sharia Law and not Canadian, us, UK laws of the land and instead of accepting that, they start to clash and wage war.

Western tollerance, not wanting to offend anyone is playing right into expansionistic hands. There is no compromise with Radicals and Sweden, Denmark, France and other countries with large Muslim immigrant population are learning that.

And before you nay Sayers fly the racist card. My fathers side is Muslim, I've lived in Kosovo with Muslim population and my fathers ancestry can be traced to Middle East so I've seen this first hand.

You are correct... but their is a limit to human tolerance... those guys reached their limit I guess..

The murders are not justified.. but are understandable. . Tolerance pushed too far

Not saying what they did is right or ok or good... saying it takes two to tango... they were the second of the pair not the first..

1.3 billion muslims world wide... if only .001% are pushed too far by these hate attacks.. imagine the human wave of an attack 1.3 million people pushed to the point of extremes... best method of stopping these reactionary attacks is to stop the the provocation... no justification for provocation.. provocation is also wrong.. immoral etc..

You say the murders are understandable, so it would be understandable if some one got upset at the murders, rounded up all the muslims and put them in concentration camps? Or would it be understandable if world leaders started glassing areas held by ISIS/ISIL? It would stop religious murders by muslims.

Some levity

76f76a7d8a4bbda532b2c0c0a0138c92.jpg

this is nothing more than expansion of Islam, through any and all means available. whats the problem now is the opening of western countries borders to ME and other Muslim countries that's leading to theses conflicts.

That's pretty much the majority of the "problem" as I am lead to believe from our media, I was not there but it's probably true;) It's in line with history and you know what they say about that. Anyway, this debate about freedom of speech is a distraction. If I had my way I don't want certain media outlets doing the satire on my behalf, I want my politicians to assess a problem and deal with it properly. Sorry to the cool Muslims out there.

That's pretty much the majority of the "problem" as I am lead to believe from our media, I was not there but it's probably true;) It's in line with history and you know what they say about that. Anyway, this debate about freedom of speech is a distraction. If I had my way I don't want certain media outlets doing the satire on my behalf, I want my politicians to assess a problem and deal with it properly. Sorry to the cool Muslims out there.

Which problem do you want your politicians to deal with, and how?

Should they enact a law stating no offensive depictions of Muhammad are to be published?
Wait -- all depictions of Muhammad are offensive.
Should they enact a law stating no depictions of Muhammad are to be published?
Wait -- that is not far enough, according to Shah it is forbidden to idolize any prophet.
Should they enact a law stating no depictions of any prophet are to be published?
Wait -- that is not far enough, according to Shah no religion should be criticized, ever.
Should they ban any criticism of any religion or religious figure?
Do we want to turn Canada into Saudi Arabia?

Please, try to focus on the subject at hand. It's not always about me, but thanx anyway.

Unfortunately, it's a defense mechanism that I have; I avoid real life, depressing scenarios, and blanket myself with humour. It is why I do not watch, the news, or horror movies; too much bs in my life, I don't need/ want all the external stimuli.
But here is my less political, not as educated opinion:
I think that free speech is okay, until it becomes hate speech. But I'm not sure who should be the judge of that. Does an image of a burning cross have the same meaning as racially offensive written propaganda? Is a satirical cartoon reason for death? I am in the school of thought that all killing is wrong. But I have not been in a situation where the lives of my children are threatened. I may have a change of opinion very quickly. I think there were other avenues that could have been taken in response to the magazine. And it pains me that people are dead.
Many years ago, I remember a bit of an uproar in my Catholic grade school, when one if my buddies showed up with a tshirt that said "...and on the 8th day God created Led Zeppelin". But no one got shot.
This is all from me. I'll be posting in the "jokes" thread.

Wait, you are seriously depicting this attack as "two brothers" pushed too far?! As if they had zero guidance, training, equipment or support from anyone else. They just happen to stumble across AKs, ammo, BDUs and training.

This was supported and condoned by an Imam of their local Mosque. Other people had to have smuggled weapons in, knew of the attack.

This whole "We regular Muslims are not like that" when we have our own GTAM members saying the murders are "understandable" and silently condoning what happened.

No you barbarians, a ****ing drawing is not an attack, nor is murder for it "understandable".

How little faith you have in your religion that a drawing makes you kill?

For those who keep saying that it's not religion but misguided fools within the religion who bastardize it for their own gain that are the problem. No, again, silent nods of agreement within our own community shows that it's not just Radicalized Muslims who think this way.

If Muslims weren't getting offended by one thing they'd be offended by another. Even withing their own religion they slaughter each other wholesale. Did Sunny draw Mohhamed naked for Shia to wage war. Did Shia insult Islam for Sunnys to go berserk? Nothing more Ironic than hearing "Allah Akbar" from both sides of no mans land.

this is nothing more than expansion of Islam, through any and all means available. whats the problem now is the opening of western countries borders to ME and other Muslim countries that's leading to theses conflicts. Muslims for most part don't integrate, they stick to their own and certain elements want to live under Sharia Law and not Canadian, us, UK laws of the land and instead of accepting that, they start to clash and wage war.

Western tollerance, not wanting to offend anyone is playing right into expansionistic hands. There is no compromise with Radicals and Sweden, Denmark, France and other countries with large Muslim immigrant population are learning that.

And before you nay Sayers fly the racist card. My fathers side is Muslim, I've lived in Kosovo with Muslim population and my fathers ancestry can be traced to Middle East so I've seen this first hand.

Yupppppppppppppp

The point is to recognize this was AVOIDABLE...

It was avoidable by understanding that they were only cartoons like lots of others and normal people don't kill over cartoons...of anything.

There's no justification for murder any way it is spun. In other countries there may be laws banning depictions of any number of religious symbols but not here or in Europe. Simply put..it's legal, absolutely, totally unequivocally legal. If a person really doesn't agree with the laws of a country then they are free to live in another country where they feel their interests are better protected. I wouldn't go to Saudi Arabia and wander round with a picture of Mohammed on a T Shirt as I know it's against the law there.

I would like to see moderate Muslims (like the guy above) play a larger role in responding to the heinous actions of the Islamic fanatics. Pick a side.

Which problem do you want your politicians to deal with, and how?

Should they enact a law stating no offensive depictions of Muhammad are to be published?
Wait -- all depictions of Muhammad are offensive.
Should they enact a law stating no depictions of Muhammad are to be published?
Wait -- that is not far enough, according to Shah it is forbidden to idolize any prophet.
Should they enact a law stating no depictions of any prophet are to be published?
Wait -- that is not far enough, according to Shah no religion should be criticized, ever.
Should they ban any criticism of any religion or religious figure?
Do we want to turn Canada into Saudi Arabia?

You got that from my post? I guess it's true when they say it's not what you say it's what they hear. My post was in response to the point made about Islam expansion.

You got that from my post? I guess it's true when they say it's not what you say it's what they hear. My post was in response to the point made about Islam expansion.
Do you ever think it's just your gibberish and not other people's interpretation that is the issue

Back
Top Bottom