Paris Attack | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Paris Attack

Sonney no point arguing with you... Unfortunately brother you are a lost cause... will pray for u..

You're a two faced sympathizer. You're part of the problem and you don't even know it.... and the saddest part is that nothing will ever help you to realize that.

The only way for civilization to move forward is for people with stupid belief systems to die.

So if depictions of the prophets are banned, do you say it's understandable to kill every Catholic that wears a cross, burn down every Catholic church?
What does the catholic churches internal symbol have to do with muslims????

Catholic churches are filled with depictions of Jesus. Did you not say representations of Jesus(prophet) are forbidden by Muslims?

Okay, so my understanding is that Jesus is a prophet in Islam. Why is it acceptable to depict Jesus?

Its truely not.. its just as rare to find depictions of ANY of the prophets

Go to any of the core islamic nations or universities and find a depiction or illustrations of ANY of the prophets... good luck....

And if someone did do anysuchthing ESPECIALLY in a insulting manor they were DEALT with immediately

So if it's ok inside the church building, why is it not ok inside a non Muslim country? Trying to understand your point of view.

Last edited:
OK, now everything's getting lost in the details which is missing the point. Regular people insulting regular people is one thing (yay free speech) building a business around it is quite another. IMHO of course.

ahh nice twist... so am i suppose to now dictate to you how to practice your faith.. no i don't think i will fall for that... we won't be doing that.. what you do inside your church is your problem.. what you do in public you are accountable for....

So if it's ok inside the church building, why is it not ok inside a non Muslim country?
its ok to be NAKED inside your bathroom,, why is it not ok to be naked inside your country? because in public you are expected to BEHAVE/RESPECT the rights and values of those around you not just your own...

what you do in a church i can disagree with but can't force you to practice your faith my way... your faith practiced with-in your religious institutions rules WITHOUT violating anyone else's rights is EVERY persons RIGHT... EVERY... attacking others is not.

Last edited:
OK, now everything's getting lost in the details which is missing the point. Regular people insulting regular people is one thing (yay free speech) building a business around it is quite another. IMHO of course.

+1
you insult me because i am your politician.. i have to deal with that.. you make a habit and business out of ATTACKING my faith thats going too far for anyone

+1
you insult me because i am your politician.. i have to deal with that.. you make a habit and business out of ATTACKING my faith thats going too far for anyone

So then you are ok with Israel attacking the Palestinians. Now I see your points ok good

You are correct... but their is a limit to human tolerance... those guys reached their limit I guess..

The murders are not justified.. but are understandable. . Tolerance pushed too far

Not saying what they did is right or ok or good... saying it takes two to tango... they were the second of the pair not the first..

1.3 billion muslims world wide... if only .001% are pushed too far by these hate attacks.. imagine the human wave of an attack 1.3 million people pushed to the point of extremes... best method of stopping these reactionary attacks is to stop the the provocation... no justification for provocation.. provocation is also wrong.. immoral etc..
Really? Your boat is waiting for you.

ahh nice twist... so am i suppose to now dictate to you how to practice your faith.. no i don't think i will fall for that... we won't be doing that.. what you do inside your church is your problem.. what you do in public you are accountable for....

So if it's ok inside the church building, why is it not ok inside a non Muslim country?
its ok to be NAKED inside your bathroom,, why is it not ok to be naked inside your country? because in public you are expected to BEHAVE/RESPECT the rights and values of those around you not just your own...

what you do in a church i can disagree with but can't force you to practice your faith my way... your faith practiced with-in your religious institutions rules WITHOUT violating anyone else's rights is EVERY persons RIGHT... EVERY... attacking others is not.

Is this ok? Very public. Is it understandable for Muslims to kill people in Rio? Kill those who work at Christ The Redeemer? Kill the tourists?

Christ-the-Redeemer-Statue.jpg

caboose what is the muslim population of rio??? and is this targeted at muslims worldwide??? how so??

a lot of bad things are illegal.. comes down to personal choice..

i personally have a problem with it.. i don't deal with such people.. do i go and strip them.. no not my problem..

caboose what is the muslim population of rio??? and is this targeted at muslims worldwide??? how so??

Irrelevant.

You don't even know what point you're trying to make. Like I said, you're a two-faced sympathizer and you don't even know it.

Back
Top Bottom