Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it?

Does he show any remorse today?

remorse for what defending himself against a gang of uniformed mercenaries on a rampage?

as they say" if you can't do the time, don't do the crime"

they should've known better than to invade afghanistan

Last edited:
Yes we all know about your views regarding the white devils.

For anyone else... has he shown any remorse for his act of treason?
treason??? canada wasn't even in the war at the time... correct me if i am wrong.. since when do we Canadians owe our allegiance to US?

since when are we subjects of USA?

canadian troops arrived in Afghanistan in 2003 as part of UN approved ISAF.. omar khadrs fight with us mercenaries was in 2002

Last edited:
treason??? canada wasn't even in the war at the time... correct me if i am wrong.. since when do we Canadians owe our allegiance to US?

since when are we subjects of USA?

canadian troops arrived in Afghanistan in 2003 as part of UN approved ISAF.. omar khadrs fight with us mercenaries was in 2002

Canada had boots on the ground in 2001 and 2001 was before 2002.

I suggest you check your sources.. we had naval presence to help kill alqaeda.. 3000 strong force deployed in 2003 as part of ISAF...

Special forces were their yes on recon missions not direct combat ..

First full combat deployment was operation athena.

Last edited:
Anyway you brought up a good point.. i do wonder how he feels about that day in his life...

JTF2 was in action in late 2001, they wear boots BTW and they were in combat. Just a little effort on the net and you can find the pics and reports of them rounding up terrorists in Jan 2002, there was even a bunch of drama about us sending them in wearing green camo. The PPCLI was in country in 2002, they also wear boots. Fact check all you want in your parallel universe, it is well documented in this one. I will not waste any more energy on this.

So, back to his act of treason, does he show any remorse? If not, let him rot until he does, that is my opinion.

Last edited:
I happen to agree with this but does it automatically apply to a minor who we are not sure of their involvement? What's wrong with a search for the truth? Interrogation at Gitmo isn't it. Everybody knows the first casualty of war is truth. Right now we've got entrenched people deciding. All the people who want justice for Omar Khadr, what is their glitch? I'd love to know his truth.

At that point he's under his parents his parents left to fight against canada, **** him. If they're a Canadian aiding the enemy that's treason to me.

No, a citizenship should never be revoked. It's a slippery slope. However citizenships should not be handed out like participation medals. Canada needs to do a much better job at filtering it's new citizens.

Omar Kahdr was born in Toronto, and acquired Canadian citizenship by virtue of having been born in Canada.

like i said in one of the earlier posts.. i would prefer a net neutrality stance.. where we don't take sides like we use to in the good old days.. problem is he was defending his home... by law he was right.. he was not involved in a firefight with the soldiers... he was not a combatant until they attacked his home... on top of that even if he were to be considered a combatant.. he had rights under international law.. which our govt helped violate.. and lets face it.. our allies weren't exactly handing out lollipop in Afghanistan.. they invaded under willful fraudulent pre tense... WAR CRIME...hitler did the EXACT SAME THING.. perhaps we should choose our allies carefully... or perhaps choose a more of a peacemaker role.. we have done this before.. it can be done again.

khadr's case is different because he didn't actually commit ANY crimes.... he was guilty because he wasn't american and he killed an american.. one of the first americans killedin the war to be exact... they had to make an example of him.... its not a crime anywhere in the world to fight a home invader let alone a national invader.

khadr is being considered a war criminal because an american war criminal was killed while carrying out a war crime against khadr, and khadr dared to put up a fight. thats his war crime....

I thought he was Canadian? Is this not his "home"? If he and his family like it so much over there then go back... I think we need to get rid of dual Citizenship. How many other terrorists like the Khadr clan are using Canadian Citizenship to get themselves into different places in the world and then come back here to use our health care system and Welfare afterwards. Deport the entire Sunni terrorist clan!

As far as omar khadr is concerned. .. laws need to be uniform/equal and fair... if omar khadr is a war criminal for defending his actual residence from armed attackers carrying out the ultimate war crime (aggressive war... nazis did the same) then by law every invading soldier who killed a afghan (taliban or otherwise) is also a war criminal... remember NATO killed alot of afghans (not just the taliban) who weere the rightfull govt of afghanistan... the argument here as i understand it is they are shitbags were are heros.. this is only true if we were defending the innocent and the weak, protecting law and order... etc. ..

All the EVIDENCE point to the contrary...no open /fair court of law has ever seen a shred of evidence pointing to ANY wrong doing or direct involvement in sep11 by the taliban.... the question we should be asking is. Who is the defender and who is the offender... what are we becoming?

The moment we become the oppressors.. we become the problem...

Are you really comparing the U.S. and Canadian forces to Nazis? Wowsa... With so much hate you must be a Sunni...

I thought he was Canadian? Is this not his "home"? If he and his family like it so much over there then go back... I think we need to get rid of dual Citizenship. How many other terrorists like the Khadr clan are using Canadian Citizenship to get themselves into different places in the world and then come back here to use our health care system and Welfare afterwards. Deport the entire Sunni terrorist clan!

If other individual family members have not broken any Canadian laws, then there are no grounds to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. The sins of the father or the son do not and should not transfer to other family members. Collective punishment of this sort should stay in the banana states.

If other individual family members have not broken any Canadian laws, then there are no grounds to strip them of their citizenship and deport them. The sins of the father or the son do not and should not transfer to other family members. Collective punishment of this sort should stay in the banana states.

Not too much good to say about this clan:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/khadr/family/canada.html

"Various Khadr family members have worked as bin Laden confidants, injured Americans, raised funds for al-Qaeda, applauded the 9/11 tragedy and declared suicide bombing to be a public service. Elsamnah Khadr has been quoted as hoping her children die as martyrs to their extreme Islamic cause."

"… the family has effectively renounced everything this country stands for."

"Even Abdulrahman [sic] has said his relatives could pose a threat to national security. But because this is Canada, an open, tolerant society, they will be able to resume their lives in safety -- no matter how grossly they have offended those values."

"Indeed the Khadr case shows how outdated our laws remain. Al-Qaeda's goal, lest we forget, is to destroy Western societies -- including this one -- and build on their ashes a global theocratic dictatorship. Its method for accomplishing this objective is random slaughter. Citizen or not, why should we be forced to accept any woman who embraces this creed, and, indeed, is willing to serve up her own flesh and blood in its furtherance? Has the Canadian concept of citizenship been so diluted by multiculturalism that no creed, no matter how radical or nihilistic, is out of bounds?"

" Elsamnah - Mrs. Khadr - has recently changed her tune. In the same CBC story as her son confessed the Khadrs were Al-Qa'ida through and through, Elsamnah told reporters the Americans got what 'they deserved' on 9/11 and that she preferred Afghan and Pakistani terrorism camps for her boys to Canadian schools where they would be corrupted by Western materialism and sexuality"

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/keeping-up-with-the-khadrs-a-family-tree-1.976666

Father:

U.S. authorities say he befriended Osama bin Laden and became a “founding member” and financial backer of al Qaeda.
His ties to the former al Qaeda militant made him the target of intense scrutiny from intelligence officials.
Khadr was arrested in connection with the 1995 bombing of the Egyptian embassy in Pakistan,

Mother:

he’s been quoted as saying that she didn’t want to raise her children in Canada because they would have become involved in “drugs and homosexual relationships.”
When the Khadr family moved to Afghanistan in the 1980s, Elsamnah and her husband reportedly enrolled their sons in an al Qaeda training camp.

Brother:

Currently, U.S. authorities want Abdullah extradited so he can stand trial for allegedly buying weapons for al Qaeda in Afghanistan.
But Washington’s efforts were foiled in November 2011, when the Supreme Court of Canada rejected an appeal that may have allowed Abdullah to be handed over to American authorities.
The 30-year-old Abdullah has also been accused of running an al Qaeda training camp in the 1990s -- a charge he denies. It’s also been alleged that he’s conspired to kill Americans overseas.

Brother:

He has admitted to spending much of his childhood attending an al Qaeda training camp.
There are conflicting accounts of his life story, the details of which became muddled after he was arrested as a suspected member of al Qaeda in 2001. Various media outlets have reported that Abdurahman spent a year at the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay before returning to Toronto.

He currently lives in Toronto and is a father.

Other Brother:

Deceased

Brother:

Abdul Karim, 22, is the youngest son in the Khadr family. Eight years ago, he was paralyzed during a gun battle in Pakistan -- the same firefight in which his father died.

Sister:

Like her brothers, the RCMP has investigated Zaynab for alleged connections to terrorist organizations.
Though Zaynab has expressed interest in moving back to Pakistan, the Canadian government continues to withhold her travel documents.

Entire apple is rotten to the core... They were raised by their nutbar Mother and Father to be suicide bombers and hung out with Osama Bin Laden and his children:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/khadr/family/osama.html

What were your relations with him?
I'm my father's son. My father is very big and he knows a lot of people. He knows Osama and all these people, but I'm again, the Canadian son because, you know, our family is not so strict in itself.

Did Osama attend your sister's wedding?
The second wedding. He attended the wedding.

ou mentioned you would see the bin Laden family in the study circles. Tell me a little bit about that.
MAHA: What we were studying? Just Quranic translation or some Arabic lessons. Or you know as Muslims we have so much revelation about how we clean ourselves or how we pray and all this. We have to do exactly according to the prophet you know. And the prophet's sayings.

What were your impressions of Osama bin Ladin? I guess you saw him for the first time as a young boy. What were your impressions of him?
blank.gif
He was very quiet person. He would eventually get his respect. You would respect what he says. If he talks, he talks slowly. He never jokes, very quiet person, very polite. He can be a saint, something like a saint.
blank.gif

Nice bunch of folks we have living here in Canada. A nice sleeper cell of Sunni terrorists...

Not too much good to say about this clan:

They are entitled to their opinions no matter how revolting those opinions may be to you or I.

The surviving members of that family is about as surveilled as any family in Canada can get. If they had broken any Canadian laws, do you really think that they would be out walking the streets?

freedom of speech is a constitutional right of everyone in canada.

We do not have a Constitution.

On a side note, I've noticed you sneak in your underlying disdain of the west by refusing to capitalize either the USA or Canada in any of your posts. It's not a typo. You never forget to capitalize Afghanistan, Palestine, or Syria. Very telling.

They are entitled to their opinions no matter how revolting those opinions may be to you or I.

The Charter of Rights does not guarantee you the right to spew hate speech. It's been argued in court on numerous occasions and withstood all challenges. We tossed that little gem Ernst out out of the country for it. Then again, he was white. Much easier to do, though, as there was little to no hand wringing about it from the leftards.

We do not have a Constitution.

On a side note, I've noticed you sneak in your underlying disdain of the west by refusing to capitalize either the USA or Canada in any of your posts. It's not a typo. You never forget to capitalize Afghanistan, Palestine, or Syria. Very telling.

Good catch.

Not that he puts much effort into hiding his disdain for us. He's pretty open about it.

Back
Top Bottom