Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Omar Khadr Gets Bail... A War Criminal? A War Victim? Which is it?

why do you think at 15 he is a baby incapable of making decisions?

I'm not defending the CRAP you listed below and AGAIN I'm looking at an individual 15yr. old boy. It would be a whole different story if he was closer in age to a real man. I believe an 8 yr. old knows right from wrong in the broader sense but poor choices are the norm for young people at the best of times never mind war zones. It's been 13 years. It's bail. Torture for confession was/is the admitted norm at Gitmo. Dude, pick a real fight.

I'm not defending the CRAP you listed below and AGAIN I'm looking at an individual 15yr. old boy. It would be a whole different story if he was closer in age to a real man. I believe an 8 yr. old knows right from wrong in the broader sense but poor choices are the norm for young people at the best of times never mind war zones. It's been 13 years. It's bail. Torture for confession was/is the admitted norm at Gitmo. Dude, pick a real fight.

F him

i guess sonny doesn't seem to want to understand the topic here... its not whether you like him/family... its whether he is a war criminal or not.. that means dealing LAWS... is it a crime to defend your home from an out right criminal gang?? guess what any army fighting for oil/strategic locations(Afghanistan) really is... nothing but a bunch of immoral unethical gangsters...soldiers are suppose to defend whats right.. not offend BECAUSE WE CAN... if he is a war criminal then how should the rest of say mmmm Canadian armed forces members who set foot in Afghanistan without the permission of however ****ed up but legitimate govt of Afghanistan of the time be classified... remember its a war crime to attack any nation unless it has attacked you first..

also remember no actual verifiable evidence has ever been produced in ANY court of law western or otherwise that Taliban had ANYTHING to do with 9/11.. osama yes and the taliban did offer extradition hearings in both their Taliban courts and international neutral courts.. which means the soldiers attacked without cause... WAR CRIMINALS?? SONNY??

i don't like you much.. heck i don't like you at all... i think you are a self centred psychopath... but thats my opinion. my opinion does not make you a war criminal... its just my opinion

Last edited:
i guess sonny doesn't seem to want to understand the topic here... its not whether you like him/family... its whether he is a war criminal or not.. that means dealing LAWS... is it a crime to defend your home from an out right criminal gang?? guess what any army fighting for oil/strategic locations(Afghanistan) really is... nothing but a bunch of immoral unethical gangsters...soldiers are suppose to defend whats right.. not offend BECAUSE WE CAN... if he is a war criminal then how should the rest of say mmmm Canadian armed forces members who set foot in Afghanistan without the permission of however ****ed up but legitimate govt of Afghanistan of the time be classified... remember its a war crime to attack any nation unless it has attacked you first..

also remember no actual verifiable evidence has ever been produced in ANY court of law western or otherwise that Taliban had ANYTHING to do with 9/11.. osama yes and the taliban did offer extradition hearings in both their Taliban courts and international neutral courts.. which means the soldiers attacked without cause... WAR CRIMINALS?? SONNY??

i don't like you much.. heck i don't like you at all... i think you are a self centred psychopath... but thats my opinion. my opinion does not make you a war criminal... its just my opinion

Why do you keep blocking me and unblocking me, cause you love me but that kinda love isn't allowed by your people right Osama bin Jenner?? Hahah just kidding. In this case I don't care how he is labeled I just don't believe you should be able to go overseas and fight with the Taliban, Isis , whoever and come back here and take money and medical care from the very society of homos and drug addicts you hate so much.
have some pride and go back to your mud hut in bumpooistan if you hate the people and the culture here so much.
And Thank you so much for the compliment .....psychopath ....I'm blushing you little man you. Love it

Why do you keep blocking me and unblocking me, cause you love me but that kinda love isn't allowed by your people right Osama bin Jenner?? Hahah just kidding. In this case I don't care how he is labeled I just don't believe you should be able to go overseas and fight with the Taliban, Isis , whoever and come back here and take money and medical care from the very society of homos and drug addicts you hate so much.
have some pride and go back to your mud hut in bumpooistan if you hate the people and the culture here so much.
And Thank you so much for the compliment .....psychopath ....I'm blushing you little man you. Love it

is your objection simply to stop CANADIANS from joining FORIEGN conflicts.. NEUTRALITY??.. i think thats a really good idea..but that means going back to being neutral.. we would have to take no sides.. meaning if we stop people from joining palestinian resistance forces then we have to stop people from joining israeli occupation forces as well...i don't think harper will like not helping israeli occupation... you would have to go convince him first... thats what being neutral means

Last edited:
is your objection simply to stop CANADIANS from joint FORIEGN conflicts.. NEUTRALITY??.. i think thats a really good idea..but that means going back to being neutral.. we would have to take no sides.. meaning if we stop people from joining palestinian resistance forces then we have to stop people from joint israeli forces as well... thats what being neutral means

If you go fight over seas and you are fighting on a side recognized as a terrorist group or a country or government who's official position is for the wiping out of another group or country. You should be banned from returning to canada.

If you go fight over seas and you are fighting on a side recognized as a terrorist group or a country or government who's official position is for the wiping out of another group or country. You should be banned from returning to canada.

but that would ban all israelis .. a lot of Israel's creators(founding fathers) were internationally recognized as terrorist... they have in real tangible manner completely taken over historic Palestine.. west bank is ex jordanian land and Gaza is ex Egyptian land...

you should be careful harper may declare you a terrorist for saying such things......
also gandhi along with the rest of the INDIAN freedom fighters were recognized as terrorist by white imperialists... not just the british empire... israel declared hezbullah as terrorist cause they fought back.. US declared taliban and iraqi resistance fighters a s terrorists and insurgents because they fought back... by that rule nazi germany declared all resistance fighters what would be in todays equivalent of a terrorist... how actually do we define a terrorist???

someone who does not bend over because they were told to?

Last edited:
but that would ban all israelis .. a lot of Israel's creators(founding fathers) were internationally recognized as terrorist... they have in real tangible manner completely taken over historic Palestine.. west bank is ex jordanian land and Gaza is ex Egyptian land...

you should be careful harper may declare you a terrorist for saying such things......

let me clarify. The governments or groups CURRENT position ...Should we still consider Germany ,nazi run 70 years later? Work on what's happening today not the past.

let me clarify. The governments or groups CURRENT position ...Should we still consider Germany ,nazi run 70 years later? Work on what's happening today not the past.

ok today... taliban can't be considered a terrorist group.. they were deposed in a war crime and are technically fighting for the freedom of their country from foreign invaders and their puppets.. which brings us back to omar khadr... someone whom you consider a terrorist...

also it is ISRAELS CUURENT position to annihilate all palestinians, its clearly evident in their present words as well as actions.

Last edited:
ok today... taliban can't be considered a terrorist group.. they were deposed in a war crime and are technically fighting for the freedom of their country from foreign invaders and their puppets.. which brings us back to omar khadr... someone whom you consider a terrorist...

Yeah taliban can't be considered terrorists ok....can I borrow your magic carpet?

Well then by that standard we can't make judgement on Khadr and his group for another 60 years, right?

Point is, partisan resistance against invading foreign armies has been a staple of every nation's history. Americans invaded Afghanistan, and the locals fought back. That does not make them terrorists. It makes them partisans.

The people who came to the US to topple the twin towers is another thing altogether.

Yeah taliban can't be considered terrorists ok....can I borrow your magic carpet?

i hate those guys.. i am trying to follow your logic... they are without any doubt fighting for the freedom of their country... their country was invaded by invaders.. which was a war crime.. especially since they never actually did anything to the attackers up till the invasion.. the current govt has no power because it is a puppet govt.. and not chosen by the people.. which means the last govt is the legitimate govt.. which brings us to the Taliban... you get my point...

the only REAL way to enforce what you are saying is by choosing true neutrality.. no CANADIAN(citizens only) shall have any relation or affiliation with foreign conflicts.... done and done.

** citizens only cause immigrants are not citizens until they receive their citizenship.. Imposing such conditions on foreign nationals can be considered as an act of war since it violate their constitutional sovereignty also applies to visitors students etc... its tricky business.. we would have to wait till they get their citizen ship process initiated.. could be one of the final steps before giving them citizenship.**

Last edited:
Well then by that standard we can't make judgement on Khadr and his group for another 60 years, right?

Point is, partisan resistance against invading foreign armies has been a staple of every nation's history. Americans invaded Afghanistan, and the locals fought back. That does not make them terrorists. It makes them partisans.

The people who came to the US to topple the twin towers is another thing altogether.

....his family is spouting anti gay anti west hate now. While mooching off you by the way. As soon as he's released and talking I will bet he will do the same

i hate those guys.. i am trying to follow your logic... they are without any doubt fighting for the freedom of their country... their country was invaded by invaders.. which was a war crime.. especially since they never actually did anything to the attackers up till the invasion.. the current govt has no power because it is a puppet govt.. and not chosen by the people.. which means the last govt is the legitimate govt.. which brings us to the Taliban... you get my point...

Heres my logic. Legitimate government or not ,if you are stoning gays, blowing up ancient sites,hanging women in public for adultery, having a ministry of vice who whips people in the street for laughing. You need to die and be removed from earth. if a U.S. Soldier had pulled hitler from the bunker and tortured and executed him he would have committed a war crime technically. But should anyone give a ****?
a child molester who is dragged through the streets and beaten to death has had a crime committed against them. Should anyone care?
there are war crimes and then there is putting down rabid dogs

Heres my logic. Legitimate government or not ,if you are stoning gays, blowing up ancient sites,hanging women in public for adultery, having a ministry of vice who whips people in the street for laughing. You need to die and be removed from earth. if a U.S. Soldier had pulled hitler from the bunker and tortured and executed him he would have committed a war crime technically. But should anyone give a ****?
a child molester who is dragged through the streets and beaten to death has had a crime committed against them. Should anyone care?
there are war crimes and then there is putting down rabid dogs

impossible to draw the line.. impossible to not play favourites.. thats why laws are neutral,fair,equally imposed...

also US soldiers/leaders committed war crimes by taking part/innitiating war crimes and committing a whole lot of them themselves(individually).. .. what then.. they are our allies.. if some one goes after them then would canada say??? nope we allow it??? as per your logic this would be illegal but right.. you see how taking sides creates problems that lead to more WAR

....his family is spouting anti gay anti west hate now. While mooching off you by the way. As soon as he's released and talking I will bet he will do the same

so laws should be based on what you can bet they might do in the future?

i don't like homosexuality.. i am a staunch opponent of it.. am i a war criminal? i have done no harm to any homosexuals.. same goes for omar khadr... i am more than vocal on my views of western hypocrisy.. how western actions are not making the world a safer place..... freedom of speech is a constitutional right of everyone in canada... you can agree or disagree with me. it won't and shouldn't make us war criminals.. if you want peoples opinions to be oppressed if they don't fall in line with yours then; ironical, you need to go join and lead the Taliban.. every one listens to their leaders.. you can make everyone listen to you all day.

Last edited:

That is their right, isn't it, just as it is yours.

This is supposed to be a nation where an individual cannot be held responsible for the acts of others. What some members of his family choose to say about this or that cannot be held against him.

What is clear is that he has not been treated as a child combatant as per the Geneva Convention. He has been tortured by the Americans in contravention of the Geneva Convention. Had this been done by the Russians to some Chechnyan, the West would have been apoplectic in their denunciation of human rights abuses.

Despite all these abuses Kahdr has been a model prisoner during his time in Canadian prisons. Those who actually do have regular contact with him seem to think that he is adjusting well to life without the Taliban and he will not revert to extremist beliefs or acts when released. http://www.thestar.com/news/2015/03...-wonderful-contributor-to-society-lawyer.html

Back
Top Bottom