Nice couple of days coming up.. | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nice couple of days coming up..

Going to 13 on Monday.

Was out this morning. Just tricky with road conditions changing drastically from one block to another.

Real windy.

I started getting messages a few hours ago about the wind. Even a "challenging" ride on the bike better than any I've had in a cage (unless one is getting "road noggin'").

Barehands ( heated grips but didn't need them ) ride to Oakville....Burgman is okay in the wind cept forgot my ear plugs....noisy in the wind . showing 17 on the bke thermometer so maybe 16 real.

down to 6 now

not bad out there at all...my bike is still standing this time.
Same here. Its not really a plausible scenario but its a possible one. A tree next to my bike was on its side so ill count my blessings especially since i dont have frame sliders.

**** the weather forecast. Supposed to be zero chance of snow here today....effing bike refused to start and now it's sitting under a nice pile of white stuff while I wait for CAA. Yay winter.

**** the weather forecast. Supposed to be zero chance of snow here today....effing bike refused to start and now it's sitting under a nice pile of white stuff while I wait for CAA. Yay winter.
What kind of bike you riding here? Carbeurated?

Back
Top Bottom