Motorcycle Tire Rebates | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Tire Rebates

Yeah baby.........

Hello,

Your Pirelli Tires rebate has been approved!

A. If you opted for a digital prepaid card, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your digital prepaid card within 1-2 days.

B. If you opted for a physical prepaid card, you will receive your card in the mail within 7-14 days. Please follow the instructions on the carrier for information on how to activate your card.

If you have any questions please contact us at pirellirebates@brandecation.com

We appreciate your business!

-Pirelli Tires

@Relax you are awesome.

I’m passively looking too. I think Michelin does a rebate in Jan or Feb.

You would think that retailers would promote the rebates to drive sales but they don’t seem to, or at least not consistently.

I’m passively looking too. I think Michelin does a rebate in Jan or Feb.

You would think that retailers would promote the rebates to drive sales but they don’t seem to, or at least not consistently.
I find this surprising also. Car tires everyone is stating ‘hey buy 4 and get $X back!’

Maybe it’s because bikes are so low volume? Or they just push them out for relatively short periods of time whereas for cars it’s valid for months at a time.

I find this surprising also. Car tires everyone is stating ‘hey buy 4 and get $X back!’

Maybe it’s because bikes are so low volume? Or they just push them out for relatively short periods of time whereas for cars it’s valid for months at a time.
Because its manufacturer rebate that customers need to submit themselves instead of instant rebates which retailers are allowed to advertise as a sale. Because the rebate is processed by the manufacturer, I wouldn't want to be a business owner who gets sucked into the process when one gets declined.

PURCHASE A SET OF 2 ELIGIBLE BRIDGESTONE MOTORCYCLE TIRES.

OFFER VALID APRIL 1 - JUNE 30, 2024

CLICK TO REDEEM

CA_flag.png
Participating CANADA Stores Only.

ELIGIBLE TIRES: (PER TIRE PAYOUT – MIN PURCHASE 2 TIRES, MAX PURCHASE 6 TIRES) (AMAZON PURCHASES EXCLUDED)

$70 PER SET (2)

• o BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S23

$60 PER SET (2)

• o ALL EXEDRA
  • o EXEDRA MAX
  • o BATTLECRUISE H50
  • o ALL BATTLAX (Excludes BATTLAX SCOOTER SC, SC2, & SC2 RAIN)

$50 USD PER SET (2)

• o ALL BATTLECROSS
  • o M59
  • o BATTLAX SC, SC2, & SC2 RAIN

Totally missed Michelin! :(
I can't find anything from Metzeler or Pirelli this year. Based on this thread it looked like they had stuff live around now a year ago. Wonder what's going on there.

It baffles me that Canadian retailers don't do a very good job of advertising these sales. No money out of their pocket, and customers save another 40-$60 per pair. Should be a win-win, but not a peep from the FortNine or GP Bikes mailing lists (yet they bombard me with other sales every week). Pete's has a promotions page, but it's not up to date.

It baffles me that Canadian retailers don't do a very good job of advertising these sales. No money out of their pocket, and customers save another 40-$60 per pair. Should be a win-win, but not a peep from the FortNine or GP Bikes mailing lists (yet they bombard me with other sales every week). Pete's has a promotions page, but it's not up to date.

AND when I asked my local dealer about these, they hadn't even heard of them.

PURCHASE A SET OF 2 ELIGIBLE BRIDGESTONE MOTORCYCLE TIRES.

OFFER VALID APRIL 1 - JUNE 30, 2024

CLICK TO REDEEM

CA_flag.png
Participating CANADA Stores Only.

ELIGIBLE TIRES: (PER TIRE PAYOUT – MIN PURCHASE 2 TIRES, MAX PURCHASE 6 TIRES) (AMAZON PURCHASES EXCLUDED)

$70 PER SET (2)

• o BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S23

$60 PER SET (2)

• o ALL EXEDRA
  • o EXEDRA MAX
  • o BATTLECRUISE H50
  • o ALL BATTLAX (Excludes BATTLAX SCOOTER SC, SC2, & SC2 RAIN)

$50 USD PER SET (2)

• o ALL BATTLECROSS
  • o M59
  • o BATTLAX SC, SC2, & SC2 RAIN

perfect timing. gonna grab a set of BT46's

They also have a separate rebate for Geomax tires.

Got the email that my Bridgestone $60 rebate was approved, woohoo!

After shipping, taxes, and rebate, my brand new set of Bridgestone Battlax A41 tires cost me a grand total of $406.

No additional costs as I'm changing them over myself. Gave up on spoons last year and bought myself a Rabaconda. This will be my second and third tire change with it. I need to change 10 tires for it to pay for itself... not including all the time I save not going to and from the shops and waiting around for my turn.

Side-note: omfg the rabaconda is like $1000+ now wtf?! It was hundreds cheaper when I got it last year. I have a dealer account with them in case anyone wants one, but, at that price... I don't know if I recommend it to be completely transparent. Gotta change 15+ tires now to break even :oops:

Anyway, felt like sharing as I'm sure someone in a thread about rebates would appreciate my pennypincher-nomics. My only regret was that I got too excited about my new tires that I forgot to do a burn out on the old rear tire before removing it. Rookie mistake, I know, I know... :(

Got the email that my Bridgestone $60 rebate was approved, woohoo!

After shipping, taxes, and rebate, my brand new set of Bridgestone Battlax A41 tires cost me a grand total of $406.

No additional costs as I'm changing them over myself. Gave up on spoons last year and bought myself a Rabaconda. This will be my second and third tire change with it. I need to change 10 tires for it to pay for itself... not including all the time I save not going to and from the shops and waiting around for my turn.

Side-note: omfg the rabaconda is like $1000+ now wtf?! It was hundreds cheaper when I got it last year. I have a dealer account with them in case anyone wants one, but, at that price... I don't know if I recommend it to be completely transparent. Gotta change 15+ tires now to break even :oops:

Anyway, felt like sharing as I'm sure someone in a thread about rebates would appreciate my pennypincher-nomics. My only regret was that I got too excited about my new tires that I forgot to do a burn out on the old rear tire before removing it. Rookie mistake, I know, I know... :(
Where did you purchase them from?
Pete's?

Currently looking at some tires. Probably go with Shinko 705 or at Bridgestone AT41 as the Rebate is making it more appealing, but still coming at at about $120 more than the 705s.

Where did you purchase them from?
Pete's?

Currently looking at some tires. Probably go with Shinko 705 or at Bridgestone AT41 as the Rebate is making it more appealing, but still coming at at about $120 more than the 705s.
Yup, I tried Pete's for the first time. Cheaper than Fortnine for this set, and the tires arrived maybe the third day after ordering.

Back
Top Bottom