Motorcycle Tire Rebates | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Tire Rebates

Relax

Posting some tire rebate pages that I found the last time I went shopping to check if there are any promotions:

Avon:

Bridgestone:

Continental:

Dunlop:

Michelin:

Pirelli:
Or here to register for notifications:

Anyone know how to look up any others I missed?

It would be great if people could bump this thread whenever they see a rebate.

Last edited:
Dunlop currently has one going for off-road tires:

JAN 01 - FEB 28, 2023
To qualify for this rebate offer, tires must be purchased from a Dunlop Pro Dealer location.

Off-Road Tires:
Purchase 1 tire and get up to a $25 rebate.
Purchase 2 tires and get up to a $50 rebate.

TIRES:
GEOMAX MX12 (excludes mini sizes)
GEOMAX AT81
GEOMAX MX33 (excludes mini sizes)
GEOMAX AT81 RC
GEOMAX MX53 (excludes mini sizes)
GEOMAX MX3S

Damn, I keep missing the Michelin road tire rebates! Oh well, there's an off-road motorcycle and bicycle tire rebate on now:

Get a $40 Mastercard Reward Card via mail-in rebate with the purchase of two (front and rear) qualifying MICHELINMD Off-Road Motorcycle tires or MICHELINMD Bicycle tires.*
Valid on purchases from April 1–30, 2023.

Too much effort. First you have to print out their rebate form (who still even has a printer in 2023?) then you have to fill it out, buy an envelope to put it in, put a stamp on it (I don't even remember how to buy a stamp) then mail it. Way too much work for $40.

Too much effort. First you have to print out their rebate form (who still even has a printer in 2023?) then you have to fill it out, buy an envelope to put it in, put a stamp on it (I don't even remember how to buy a stamp) then mail it. Way too much work for $40.

I have done the Bridgestone rebate a few times. No paper rebate form required, it's all online and very straightforward from memory

What makes you think you have to print anything? Every link I posted has online submission.

What makes you think you have to print anything? Every link I posted has online submission.
I only looked at the metzeler one and the instructions said to print and mail, but if there's an online way to do it then that's great.

The kind of people that can read instructions which clearly state you can print out or submit online lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom