Motorcycle Super Show Jan 2017 - Whose going? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Super Show Jan 2017 - Whose going?

Thats me! Well maybe, depends who's asking... Did we meet?

Sadly no... Tbh I couldn't quite tell who was who... I wasn't prepared to throw any elbows to get through the wall of fans to ask which one was @dricked. I just figured out who you are, right now, via photo of your ride

Last edited:
Sadly no... Tbh I couldn't quite tell who was who... I wasn't prepared to throw any elbows to get through the wall of fans to ask which one was @dricked. I just figured out who you are, right now, via photo of your ride

I think I gave more insurance quotes out than I did posters. I was hoping to sign a breast (male or female, didn't matter) but sadly it wasn't meant to be. Stood out like a sore thumb in hall 5 though and I think that got me more attention. Even if just one kid got excited and puts my poster up in his/her bedroom it was worth being there.

Next time just crowd surf in, I'll make sure security doesn't turn you away.

I think I gave more insurance quotes out than I did posters. I was hoping to sign a breast (male or female, didn't matter) but sadly it wasn't meant to be. Stood out like a sore thumb in hall 5 though and I think that got me more attention. Even if just one kid got excited and puts my poster up in his/her bedroom it was worth being there.

I'm shaving my chest for test weekend......I'll bring the permanent marker....

Didn't @CrashChris show up?

I'm shaving my chest for test weekend......I'll bring the permanent marker....

@dricked prefers lipstick

Napster90, if you ride as a passenger will you have a spot to carry a spare shield? Make sure you wear a helmet for a little bit to see how it fits over time.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

So another question...

My helmet came only with a clear shield. I don't want to buy a tinted one. I'm thinking of DIYing a mirror tint. Has anyone done it before? Any tips and suggestions?

So another question...

My helmet came only with a clear shield. I don't want to buy a tinted one. I'm thinking of DIYing a mirror tint. Has anyone done it before? Any tips and suggestions?
I've never tried it. The best advice I can give is to try the place you bought it from, they may cut you a deal on a tinted screen. Especially if you buy some other gear while you're there, even just gloves or something.

So another question...

A few ppl have tried, but the problem is that the inside is a compound curve so can't get a flat sheet of tint to curve two ways.

I've never tried it. The best advice I can give is to try the place you bought it from, they may cut you a deal on a tinted screen. Especially if you buy some other gear while you're there, even just gloves or something.

The shop is a bit far... But I will ask. Will keep you all posted!

The shop is a bit far... But I will ask. Will keep you all posted!
Royal distributing carries a dark smoke visor for the rf1200-$80, or the auto tint visor for $207.

or a good pair of sunglasses......

swapping out visors is a pain, and riding with a dark shield at night, if you don't have your clear one, can be a real pain......trust me I know....

not that it's hard to swap out the visor, it's the hassle of making sure you have both with you...

or a good pair of sunglasses......

swapping out visors is a pain, and riding with a dark shield at night, if you don't have your clear one, can be a real pain......trust me I know....

not that it's hard to swap out the visor, it's the hassle of making sure you have both with you...

And knowing me... I might sit on the other one and break it. Has anyone tried those sun activated pinlock visor inserts? Do they work? I saw it on ebay...

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope the festive edge hasn't worn off yet

:eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion7::cheers::eek:ccasion5::reindeer:........:jerk:....:happy8:....:sleepy2:.....:coffee2:

:eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion7::cheers::eek:ccasion5::reindeer:........:jerk:....:happy8:....:sleepy2:.....:coffee2:

The main thing for NYE is to share the moment with others in welcoming a new beginning... So full of hope and excitement...

Once that moment wears off ... How you choose to spend the remainder of the night or the year to ease your lonely heart is completely up to you. No judgement.

The main thing for NYE is to share the moment with others in welcoming a new beginning... So full of hope and excitement...

Once that moment wears off ... How you choose to spend the remainder of the night or the year to ease your lonely heart is completely up to you. No judgement.

Thanks. Like the groundhog I get a new beginning @6AM everyday.

Back
Top Bottom