Motorcycle Super Show Jan 2017 - Whose going? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Super Show Jan 2017 - Whose going?

Started my own streak couple years back. Didn't deposit on a bike but grabbed a free Toronto Star. Will admit tho, breaking free of the allure of international events isn't without it's challenges. Good on you FMJ!

I stopped eating the cured meats from the show vendors. Haven't had to worry about streaks since.

Sent from the Purple Zone

I got a helmet! Shoei RF 1200 with tax for $380. I didn't have a choice of colour, so solid silver.

Solid silver would have have been my choice after solid white. I think you're on a #win streak! Keep it going, good things come in threes. Do you count boots as one or two?

Solid silver would have have been my choice after solid white. I think you're on a #win streak! Keep it going, good things come in threes. Do you count boots as one or two?

Solid white was my first choice too! Another thing in common. Boots are definitely one, 50% each... Sadly mismatching footwear isn't popular anymore

Solid white was my first choice too! Another thing in common. Boots are definitely one, 50% each... Sadly mismatching footwear isn't popular anymore

This is too much. When I got back into street riding 2004 I bought solid silver as second choice but subsequently all solid white helmets. And get this, I too count pairs of boots as single unit. Is this really happening?

Is it even possible for two people to be so identical, yet so different? Except for maybe height. Most probably the same height.

Sent from the Purple Zone

This is too much. When I got back into street riding 2004 I bought solid silver as second choice but subsequently all solid white helmets. And get this, I too count pairs of boots as single unit. Is this really happening?
I'm gobsmacked... it seems @conundrum was onto something... you just have to don on a wig and we can play tricks on ppl in an episode of Just for Laugh Gags

Hell of a deal! You did good.

Thank you! I was seriously starting to have buyer's remorse before you said that!

Last edited:
Hung around for a total of 24hrs or so during the weekend. Signed a bunch of posters and talked to a bunch of people. Had fun but glad it's over.

Hung around for a total of 24hrs or so during the weekend. Signed a bunch of posters and talked to a bunch of people. Had fun but glad it's over.

Were you still around on Sunday? I was going around in hopes of crossing paths with other Gta'mers... But it was definitely weird asking ppl if they knew someone via their usernames...

Were you still around on Sunday? I was going around in hopes of crossing paths with other Gta'mers... But it was definitely weird asking ppl if they knew someone via their usernames...

I was there from 10:30ish until 5:00pm in hall 5

That pretty much describes my summer weekends. Do I know you from GTAM? Do I owe you an apology?

if ever at the forks and an awkward man is trying desperately to avoid eye contact, you may have just encountered the elusive inreb. He's pretty perceptive and likely knows exactly who you are; best to just let him be.

Not Saturday. passed by twice; just a bike. Was going to pass on some tips from the street :p

I was there but maybe not beside the bike at the time. Could have been at the Dalton Timmons booth singing or walking around with the family saying hi to everyone we don't see all winter.

if ever at the forks and an awkward man is trying desperately to avoid eye contact, you may have just encountered the elusive inreb. He's pretty perceptive and likely knows exactly who you are; best to just let him be.

What will happen if we approach him?

I was there but maybe not beside the bike at the time. Could have been at the Dalton Timmons booth singing or walking around with the family saying hi to everyone we don't see all winter.

Singing! So talented.... you're Pro Racer version of Shania Twain... And her bike was at the show too! What a coincidence...

Singing! So talented.... you're Pro Racer version of Shania Twain... And her bike was at the show too! What a coincidence...

We made a heck of a barbershop quartet, Louie isn't much of a singer so he danced.

Back
Top Bottom