MotoGP 2018 | Page 49 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Sent!

Sent!

And OMG, YES! Finally. The power went out at my place AND IT DIDN'T KILL THE STREAM! Old APC UPS's with new Lithium batteries = WIN! :)
Usually I'm able to scroll back and watch past event

Can't seem to do that now

Do I have to wait till Moto2 QP is finished?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Usually I'm able to scroll back and watch past event

Can't seem to do that now

Do I have to wait till Moto2 QP is finished?
You do not have to wait, I just tried, worked fine. In internet explorer, I clicked the seek bar way back, waited approx 60 seconds while the little wheel spun in a circle then clicked the seek bar a HAIR ahead of where it is, then it played perfect. You have to click the seek bar ahead within 2 minutes of where you clicked for it to work, NOT easy to do on a stream that's been running for almost 7 hours at this point!

Last edited:
Works perfectly on PC

Thanks

Was having isaues on mobile
You do not have to wait, I just tried, worked fine. In internet explorer, I clicked the seek bar way back, waited approx 60 seconds while the little wheel spun in a circle then clicked the seek bar a HAIR ahead of where it is, then it played perfect. You have to click the seek bar ahead within 2 minutes of where you clicked for it to work, NOT easy to do on a stream that's been running for almost 7 hours at this point!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

i'm a little late to the party, was watching Le Mans. I asked if anyone yesterday had the Gdrive links? can someone hook me up? Edit: NM, i didn't realize the stream had been updated. all good. got her runnin in VLC

Last edited:

That isn't working for me this time. The feed started stuttering and spooling in the middle of moto3 qualifying and now will not play at all from that point forward, no matter what I do. Is this just a bandwidth issue or something else?

EDIT: It now won't start no matter where I am in the feed, it just sits and spools endlessly.

Mark

Last edited:
What do you guys think...
Should we start a new thread for everyone asking for the download links and keep this one a little cleaner and actually on topic?

What do you guys think...
Should we start a new thread for everyone asking for the download links and keep this one a little cleaner and actually on topic?

I’ll make a new thread for actual motoGP discussion. Leave this one for the links.

Hi there, I think my last message was missed but is anyone able to let me have the Gdrive link, i would be very grateful. Thank you

Well that sucks, they are streaming the warm up only in HTML5/.ts :(

Live stream of warmup is starting soon.

There probably won't be an announcement before the races start.

I apologize in advance for audio/video sync issues.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom