MotoGP 2018 | Page 48 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Re: 2018 MotoGP Races: Where are the torrents, I need my MotoGP TORRENT!!!! Please...

Hi akeka! Could you please send GDrive links to me as well? I would like to update them! Thank you very much in advance!
g`day akeka i would like to check out this gdrive link too please <br>
cheers
chdr
ps i think repsol would of been a big factor in lorenzo's signing; they are a spanish company and like to support their countrymen .....wonder if they will make danni a test rider like stoner they are faster than most so make a great test rider for honda ...... no good having a test rider 2 sec slower than the main team riders
cheers
chdr

Last edited:
Re: 2018 MotoGP Races: Where are the torrents, I need my MotoGP TORRENT!!!! Please...

Dani retiring looks really likely, he has a press conference scheduled in a few hours:

http://www.motogp.com/

Its sad to see him not get a ride for an injury-free season before he leaves HRC, but his body may not be able to cope any longer and wants to get out while he can still walk. He crashed out of the last race and his wrist is still likely still messed up from the high-side with Zarco. Test rider may not be a bad job if he does strep down, the question is will Puig keep him around?

I still think Mir should have gotten that seat, but Lorenzo and Marc may prove fruitful for HRC; I doubt he will be able to challenge Marc for a championship in his first year, and will likely fill the Dani role, but if given the chance to develop a 'Lorenzo-spec' bike he may be able to in 2020.

ps i think repsol would of been a big factor in lorenzo's signing; they are a spanish company and like to support their countrymen .....wonder if they will make danni a test rider like stoner they are faster than most so make a great test rider for honda ...... no good having a test rider 2 sec slower than the main team riders
cheers
chdr

Is there any chance that the press conference will be live streamed today John? :)

Is there any chance that the press conference will be live streamed today John? :)
It's streaming now, I didn't forget but was away from home this morning so couldn't start it. It's streaming now in 1080p and 720p. Because I missed the first part, after motogp .com uploads the videos, i'll re-stream them and let you know when that's up.

If everything goes smooth I should be able to stream everything this weekend :D

Enjoy!

Last edited:

720 and 1080 MTL streams working fine right now for the PC
thanks JC

reading a bit last night after watching some classic races from the last decade
saw this from Stoner:

.........purer form of racing, the 500cc days, stating that "Back in those days, it was just racing
Doohan, Rainey, Schwantz, Gardner, Lawson – not half as much BS as now.......

quite a statement....could read something into that if you choose to
I'm going to be lenient and assume he's just talking about the money

720 and 1080 MTL streams working fine right now for the PC
Why are you watching both? BANDWIDTH STEALER! lol. Thanks for the report. New software after 1080p wasn't working well for the last race. Thanks again.

Why are you watching both? BANDWIDTH STEALER! lol. Thanks for the report. New software after 1080p wasn't working well for the last race. Thanks again.

720 is good for the PC monitor

the 55 inch needs more dots!

lol, thank you John!

The full press conference with Pedrosa's interview is uploaded right now (on the 1080p and 720p live stream servers).

Enjoy!

Holy ****! YEAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all thanks john for streaming the press conference... and the news that you should be free to stream all the sessions this weekend...... sweeeeeet !!!! (doing the happy dance lol :hello1: ) ...... cheers mate
the dani interview is very interesting smiling too much for someone that is going to retire petronas yamaha is my bet
the maniac is going to ktm i think he will do well there.. ktm will be strong next year if they keep up the development and keep the new parts coming with the same momentum
cheers
chdr

Last edited:

Thanks again John!
Dani was a Cheshire cat. Would be cool to have him team mates with VR against MM and JLo. lol When does MV's contract expire? :)

Thanks again John!
Dani was a Cheshire cat. Would be cool to have him team mates with VR against MM and JLo. lol When does MV's contract expire? :)

1 more year i think not shure end 2019 he is off contract.. same as miller i could be wrong
cheers
chdr

EDIT: mighty mouse MM testing a F1 car and getting offers to drive in 2021 bit of dayshavoo of rossi a few years ago ...... something for the press to write about i guess ....like rossi it will never happen surtees will be the last man to do this double it will never happen again the cars and bikes of today are just too complicated and brutial for this to happen again
cheers
chdr

Last edited:

Anyone has the press conference from yesterday?

2021, actually. And honestly, I'd be surprised if he doesn't get resigned again.

Also, F1 cars were more brutal in the past, now they are far simpler machines; the DRS/KERS and all of the torque and HP setting non-sense did/does complicate things in race, but in comparison to 70-90s F1 cars they are far less taxing on a driver physically. And way safer! (Read: Kubica's crash in Montreal.)

I remember Martin Brundle doing a comparison to several generation winning cars from all the way from the Lotus era to modern machines (2010 RBR?) and said it was like night and day.

I don't think Marc would take F1 too serious, he seems to be enjoying his time in MotoGP too much, and to be honest, I don't want to him to leave, either.

1 more year i think not shure end 2019 he is off contract.. same as miller i could be wrong
cheers
chdr

EDIT: mighty mouse MM testing a F1 car and getting offers to drive in 2021 bit of dayshavoo of rossi a few years ago ...... something for the press to write about i guess ....like rossi it will never happen surtees will be the last man to do this double it will never happen again the cars and bikes of today are just too complicated and brutial for this to happen again
cheers
chdr

Thanks, JC!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom