MotoGP 2018 | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Did anyone else notice team orders to lorenzo?

Mapping 2

Wonder if that was for tires or to let dovi through
It was for Petrucci, not Lorenzo.
gcmNtU8.jpg

Map 2 is to save on tires.
Did anyone else notice team orders to lorenzo?

Mapping 2

Wonder if that was for tires or to let dovi through

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there something that DP is doing that ends up in a big highside? Whether he gets hit on the right side or left he seems to slide out the rear and once the grip comes back he is airborne like Superman.
His weight's the problem. If something's rattling him and he doesn't have time to put his butt down, he's not heavy enough to keep the rear tyre down, the thing slides then grips and the whiplash throws him away coz the bike overpowers him
do they have telemetry on the bikes for tire wear?
Sort of. They can see how faster the rear wheel is than the front and extrapolate from that. They're often wrong though, you need to be on the bike to understand how much it's suffering

do they have telemetry on the bikes for tire wear?
No but they do race simulations so they know around what lap the tires start to drop depending on the riders pace up to that point, if he was in a battle with someone or was lapping faster than what they consider the pace to keep tires left for the end of the race they tell them to change the map to a less aggressive one that will conserve tires

Hi all,

Something odd... When I go to the link to watch or download the race from this last weekend at Jerez, there are no video links there at all.

Did I miss something? Are the posts being put up at a different link than before?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all,

Something odd... When I go to the link to watch or download the race from this last weekend at Jerez, there are no video links there at all.

Did I miss something? Are the posts being put up at a different link than before?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

live stream still works and BT sports version is there.

Whoo-whoo!! French GP this weekend!! Hey John, are you gonna be around to stream it and post it? Thanx!

Yup, i was wondering if John or anybody know what's up. If the FP and race are gonna be available. Thanx

Yup, i was wondering if John or anybody know what's up. If the FP and race are gonna be available. Thanx
Sorry, absolutely absurd work schedule the last two weeks :(

Tomorrow I'll be able to live stream MotoGP FP4, Q1, Q2, Moto2 QP and possibly the post-quali PC.
Sunday I'll be able to live stream at least the MotoGP race, probably the Moto2 and probably not the Moto3.

NO idea when I'll be able to get files up, of just that stuff, or the rest, sorry.

Tomorrow I'll be able to live stream MotoGP FP4, Q1, Q2, Moto2 QP and possibly the post-quali PC.
Sunday I'll be able to live stream at least the MotoGP race, probably the Moto2 and probably not the Moto3.

NO idea when I'll be able to get files up, of just that stuff, or the rest, sorry.
No problem
Thanks again for all your efforts!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello everybody... streaming links to MotoGP, please? Sorry, I speak english very bad. Regards!

joined today?
sorry man....best let the host decide to share

and thanks JC, stop working so hard, it's not good for you :)

don't get too much stressed. You are doing an excellent job and I can't have any other words to you but THANK YOU!

Back
Top Bottom