MotoGP 2018 | Page 37 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

I'm not seeing Jerez in the link,someone send me the link again please.

MTL 720 stream worked well for me
but not live, which was fine with me

interesting race, won't mention any spoilers as seems some haven't seen it yet
3 way crash, can't say if it was anyone's fault, just a racing incident

the pro-Rossi bias on the broadcasters is tiresome
"Rossi can smell a podium finish"
as the 2 bikes in front of him walked away on the straight bits

what is wrong with the factory Yamaha's?

and thanks again JC

hello Johnscruiser send me the download link. thank you, hug
Sent
MTL 720 stream worked well for me
but not live, which was fine with me

interesting race, won't mention any spoilers as seems some haven't seen it yet
3 way crash, can't say if it was anyone's fault, just a racing incident

the pro-Rossi bias on the broadcasters is tiresome
"Rossi can smell a podium finish"
as the 2 bikes in front of him walked away on the straight bits

what is wrong with the factory Yamaha's?

and thanks again JC
You can argue he could've been more careful when he reentered the racing line, but yeah, racing incident.

And hey, I can't stand the guy but he's a Goat, at that point in the race, maybe he could've done it. I can't blame them for saying that. Out of all the English speaking correspondents, I think they're the least biased.

Btw, feed was pefect for me too, no problems

If the little Marky Marquez stays healthy ,he will probably beat Rossi's all time records. I think he is much more talented by looking at his saves.

BB

It's a shame to see the two Ducati crashing and Pedrosa as well.

If the little Marky Marquez stays healthy ,he will probably beat Rossi's all time records. I think he is much more talented by looking at his saves.

BB

I don't see anyone in the moto2/moto3 pipeline that will threaten him either... maybe Jorge Martin? I don't know.

I don't see anyone in the moto2/moto3 pipeline that will threaten him either... maybe Jorge Martin? I don't know.
Doubt it. Only one I picked out when he entered the championship was Oliveira. He's not on the same level, but he'll give it a good run if he gets a decent factory

DchhVvcXkAYj7Ct.jpg

I still think Mav on a strong Yamaha could give him a challenge (built off 2016 chassis?) like last year early on, and maybe Mir can in time, but as a 93 fan... yeah, it doesn't look like anyone will anytime soon, which I really do not want to see. That recovery on the gravel/rocks was gripping, complete Marquez style.

Doubt it. Only one I picked out when he entered the championship was Oliveira. He's not on the same level, but he'll give it a good run if he gets a decent factory

KTM for next year, right? Also with all the support behind Zarco I doubt they will build the bike around a rookie while the factory undertakes this project.

Pedrosa really has the worst luck, I thought he could have easily taken 2nd today after a tough race in COTA. Marc even said he had a better pace than he did.

Crashlow's status resumed it seems.

I watched BT sports replay and worked flawlessly, thanks, JC!

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice team orders to lorenzo?

Mapping 2

Wonder if that was for tires or to let dovi through

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is there something that DP is doing that ends up in a big highside? Whether he gets hit on the right side or left he seems to slide out the rear and once the grip comes back he is airborne like Superman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone else notice team orders to lorenzo?

Mapping 2

Wonder if that was for tires or to let dovi through

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I thought the map 2 message was for Petrucci when he was being challenged late in the race.

the moto GP soap opera is in full swing who will get the factory rides ??? miller to factory ducati is my pick and crutchlow to factory honda if he can stop crashing at the wrong time ( in the races ) he should try to be like mighty mouse and get all the crashing out of his system on friday and saturday please no rookies for any factory team they need to have a year on a 2nd year bike to know how it all works in motogp i dont know of any rookies that deserve a factory moto gp ride in moto 2 or 3 ( there is no clearly outstanding rider that i can see) they are good but not a doohan or mighty mouse (mm) outstandly good riders in the lower ranks that i would pick lorenzo to suzuki would be a good move for him at this time we will see at the next installment of motoGP soap opera lol
cheers
chdr

Back
Top Bottom