MotoGP 2017 | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

...JC has done this at his own expense, we should be mindful that when we get to enjoy the races live--many who do so at no cost to them directly--he's monitoring that the server doesn't crash and helps to restart it if its exceeding certain parameters to ensure its on Live for our benefit.

Try to help out before you start asking (read: subtly demanding) for anything.

John dedicated a huge amount of time. Some people have pitched a few beans to help with server costs though.

Hi, All.

I'm working to finish editing today WUP and RACE :D.

Greetz,
M

Hi, All.

All of the class's WUP, RACE, *PRPC was uploaded . The link will be available for you next 3 days, GOD willing.! :D

Still, a very huge thank you, johnscruiser, for your great server!.

*PQPC : Post.Qualifying.Press.Conference
*PRPC : Post.Race.Press.Conference

Enjoy...! :D

Greetz,
M

Well, bad news all over. Dorna shut down the MontrealSSD server this morning (looks like right after warmup?). I guess they had been sending me DMCA notices for a while (to an e-mail I don't use):

MontealSSD streams the live stream to NY and Amsterdam so when Montreal went down, all of them did. I tried to stream the race to Amsterdam and NY from my house but it's too unstable to stream.

There is a non-HD copy of the BT Sports version race up (probably best to right click and download, bitrate might be too high for streaming: http://tafb.brontes.feralhosting.com/MotoGP/MotoGP.2017x07.Spain.Race.BTSportHD.SD/

Not sure if there is going to be a HD version of the BT Sports race videos.

Assuming my MotoGP .com account isn't banned I might be able to eventually re-capture and get the normal videos up.

Last edited:
Why in the sam hell would you be sorry? It's been great. Since when is Canada part of the USA anyway? The DMCA is a US law.

Seems to me "DMCA" is being used as a catch all/generic term here. He was getting copyright infringement emails from the worldwide rights holder. His service provider shut it down as legally required. There are a few international treaty's recognizing copywrite laws.

I'm baffled why satellite bikes are finishing ahead of their factory counterparts so frequently this year, and it hasn't been limited to any one manufacturer. Don't get me wrong - I love the unpredictability with so many more potential podium finishers. But even with standardized ECM's, I still would have expected the factory teams - with their bigger budgets, hordes of engineers and top riders - to stay a step ahead of the satellites at every race.

I'm baffled why satellite bikes are finishing ahead of their factory counterparts so frequently this year, and it hasn't been limited to any one manufacturer. Don't get me wrong - I love the unpredictability with so many more potential podium finishers. But even with standardized ECM's, I still would have expected the factory teams - with their bigger budgets, hordes of engineers and top riders - to stay a step ahead of the satellites at every race.

I think that yamaha failed in the developement of the 2017 bike. It has some defects that Rossi showed since from the first test. And these defects show up in particular on the track with less grip.
Talking about ducati, Petrucci is in a satellite team but rides an official 2017 bike, so I expect him finishing the races ahead Lorenzo, at least until Lorenzo will be more experienced with the bike.
Official Hondas preety always win the comparison with the satellite ones.

PS: A thought on John. I used to look at streaming GPs during the last year, without knowing the existence of this forum (I subscribed just 2 days ago). I can finally say a big THANK YOU to John for the free work he did for us.
It has been the ONLY way to watch to motogp races from Italy. I don't have pay tv (I don't have tv at all) and I am quite often busy during the live races.
I'm sorry for what recently happened, I hope you'll find the way to go on.
You're my idol. Thank you

Anyone have a source for IOM videos this year? Last year I found some great hour long torrents but don't see any this year

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Some satellites bikes have a slight advantage over the factory bikes, they are using last year's model, so they have more track data, at least that is what I remember hearing once or twice, last year I think, when the satellite Ducati was doing better than the factory.

The new race weekend is coming...
Assen, the university of motorcycling aka the cathedral of speed.
Will it be the revenge of the Yamaha?
I can not wait!

Back
Top Bottom