MotoGP 2017 | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

He's been in the paddock for years now; how anyone is still surprised by something Cal said is beyond me lol

Whether or not he actually said it is none of my concern. I care about racing. My point was those people thrive on gossip and agitation. I wish more people would react like Zarco did last year

I cannt find the links to FP1 Catalunya.... there only the links to the pre-event press conference....
I'm confused
Thanks by the way for all those links!

I cannt find the links to FP1 Catalunya.... there only the links to the pre-event press conference....
I'm confused
If you click the live links, you can watch FP1 and FP2 for about 30 more minutes before FP3 starts.

For some reason I couldn't capture FP1 or FP2, I think the hard drive in my new laptop is going bad, was going SUPER slow causing skipping, I'm gonna pick up a SSD drive for it tomorrow (well later today now I guess) :(

So if possible please try hard and watch it live (in case I'm not able to record it after). I'll leave it up for 24 hours or so.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 07 - Free Practice Three (FP3) - Catalunya is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

There won't be a break in the live stream between FP3 and Quali and there will be no announcement at the start of Quali and it will be quite a while before I can upload the video files (until I get a new hard drive).

Enjoy :)

Just letting you know Johnscrusier , I tried to connect to the servers and none of them would work for me. Says something about no connection available. I was using my Android tablet at the time if that matters.

Thanks

For some reason I couldn't capture FP1 or FP2, I think the hard drive in my new laptop is going bad, was going SUPER slow causing skipping, I'm gonna pick up a SSD drive for it tomorrow (well later today now I guess) :(
Check what mode your hard drive channel is in, it sounds like you may be in pio mode or one of the lower udma modes.

I'm confused

If you click the live links, you can watch FP1 and FP2 for about 30 more minutes before FP3 starts.

For some reason I couldn't capture FP1 or FP2, I think the hard drive in my new laptop is going bad, was going SUPER slow causing skipping, I'm gonna pick up a SSD drive for it tomorrow (well later today now I guess)

So if possible please try hard and watch it live (in case I'm not able to record it after). I'll leave it up for 24 hours or so.

Howdy, All

I've been using FFmpeg to download FP1 to *PQPC from johnscruiser's Live 1080p Streaming Server. Then extract a particular race to a .mkv format. All of them can be downloaded from this link. It will be available for you next 3 days, God willing :D.

Thank you so much, johnscruiser, for having helped us with your server.

*PQPC : Post Qualifying Press Conference

Greetz,
M

On mobile at the track so no proper terminal and poor connection (3g), but if someone can DL those links and place them into an entire torrent, I can provide a mirror on my ftp server if I get a hash or magnet of the link.

Thanks, M! That's what I like to see, people stepping up to help the community.

Howdy, All

I've been using FFmpeg to download FP1 to *PQPC from johnscruiser's Live 1080p Streaming Server. Then extract a particular race to a .mkv format. All of them can be downloaded from this link. It will be available for you next 3 days, God willing :D.

Thank you so much, johnscruiser, for having helped us with your server.

*PQPC : Post Qualifying Press Conference

Greetz,
M

Last edited:
As opposed to this:

We are waiting for you...
thank you!

This is neither productive or helpful; JC has done this at his own expense, we should be mindful that when we get to enjoy the races live--many who do so at no cost to them directly--he's monitoring that the server doesn't crash and helps to restart it if its exceeding certain parameters to ensure its on Live for our benefit.

Try to help out before you start asking (read: subtly demanding) for anything.

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 07 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Catalunya is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

There won't be a break in the live stream between Warm Up and the RACE and there will be no announcement at the start of the RACE and it will be quite a while before I can upload the video files (until I get a new hard drive).

Are the races not streaming in 720p? They seem to be showing me the moto 3 races, not the motogp?

MotoGP 2017 - Round 07 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Catalunya is now LIVE STREAMING in BOTH 1080p and 720p!

There won't be a break in the live stream between Warm Up and the RACE and there will be no announcement at the start of the RACE and it will be quite a while before I can upload the video files (until I get a new hard drive).

Back
Top Bottom