MotoGP 2017 | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

I can't connect to the Montreal server and the other two feeds just go to the moto3/2/GP logos with music forever.

Cleared my cache and data. Added the cache killer extension. Doesn't seem to have any effect. Uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, tried it in Firefox... all with the same result.

Live stream works on my phone and laptop. Just not my android box.... Thoughts?

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - Qualifying (FP4, Q1, Q2) - Argentina 1080p50 live stream is up!

I can't connect to the Montreal server and the other two feeds just go to the moto3/2/GP logos with music forever.
Montreal server has exceeded its bandwidth until April 23rd and will be offline until then. I'll see if I can come up with a new server, I'm eyeing one in Seattle that looks REAL nice. There was about 18 minutes of logo/music at the start of the stream (I have no way to trim it after the stream starts).

Last edited:
Team Pull&Bear Aspar right now after FP2
giphy.gif
Team Pull&Bear Aspar right now going into FP4
giphy.gif

Sigh... the live feed froze on me. When I re open the feed it goes back to 4m left in Q1.

Evening guys,

Montreal server has exceeded its bandwidth until April 23rd and will be offline until then. I'll see if I can come up with a new server, I'm eyeing one in Seattle that looks REAL nice. There was about 18 minutes of logo/music at the start of the stream (I have no way to trim it after the stream starts).

Big thanks to JohnCruiser for all he has done!

It seems bandwidth seems to be in short supply this season, so I thought I'd lend a hand and upload BT sports qualy onto my FTP server, this includes moto3/2/GP in SD and 1080p.

Normally, you can stream them in html5, but unless there is something wrong with my connection its not functioning, but I welcome anyone to try and relay your personal results. Otherwise 'save as' is always an option.

Coverage in SD: ftp://37.187.108.153/554b58cb0862ac...GP.2017x02.Argentina.Qualifying.BTSportHD.SD/

Coverage in 1080p: ftp://37.187.108.153/9a7a27323dacaf...17x02.Argentina.Qualifying.BTSportHD.1080p50/

Enjoy!

John if you can get your fans to upload the entire weekend (or ideally the whole season and pre season) as a single torrent I'll host that too so that we can have it all in one place and share it here.

Streaming option available now:

http://imgur.com/a/GABu3

Last edited:
Hello, impossible to look at the FP4, Q1 and Q2 ...
Is this normal ...?
After a few moment, ....
It's difficult, but it fonctionning...!!
Thanks a lot ;)

Last edited:
MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - Pre-Race Warm Ups (WUP) - Argentina 1080p50 is NOW STREAMING LIVE!

Hello, impossible to look at the FP4, Q1 and Q2 ...
If you're trying to live stream it, difficult from that server, most people have to right click and download the files then watch from their computer. I bought a new server yesturday but unlikely it'll be up in time for the race.

Back
Top Bottom