MotoGP 2017 | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2017

WoW, what a start to a season!! I wasn't expecting Zarco to lead, inexperience letting him down possibly? Ianone on the Suzuki -especially as he was slagging it off before the race! Mr. Rossi does what he does so well, but overall I would say that the Moto2 class is certainly working as a feeder class!, the Rookies nearly all did well in Motogp.

You can watch it on the live stream, downloading the race isn't going well, fails after 1hr/2gb file size, super weird :(

Hi Jamie,

What about the 720p's WUP ?. I have searched for this item around the internet but can't find it.

Thank you...

Greetz,
M

Last edited:
Combofix is a wonderful piece of a kit if you know what you're doing. It can create a nightmare if you don't. Go to the forums @ bleeping computer and they will walk you through the process of using that tool.

Valentino Rossi, wild card Superbike a Misano?

From the paddock Aragon (after it is in progress on the third round of the World Superbike), it has spread the news that Valentino Rossi would be present at Misano as a wild card Yamaha.
The news was given by Alberto Porta, sent the Italian one, and if it was confirmed would make happy fans of Superbike and Pesaro champion, who often trains with the children of the VR46 Riders Academy on the Misano circuit.
For now part of the entourage of Rossi there has been no confirmation or denial, but it is not the first time that the nine-time world champion is "matched" to the world of production-based serie.

Last edited:
Valentino Rossi, wild card Superbike a Misano?

From the paddock Aragon (after it is in progress on the third round of the World Superbike), it has spread the news that Valentino Rossi would be present at Misano as a wild card Yamaha.
The news was given by Alberto Porta, sent the Italian one, and if it was confirmed would make happy fans of Superbike and Pesaro champion, who often trains with the children of the VR46 Riders Academy on the Misano circuit.
For now part of the entourage of Rossi there has been no confirmation or denial, but it is not the first time that the nine-time world champion is "matched" to the world of production-based serie.

So April Fools Day is a thing in Italy too ?

Rossi, Marquez, Vinales

Vinales will be leading in the last lap, Marquez will force himself and Vinales wide and Rossi will pass. ;)

MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - Pre-Event Press Conference - Argentina 1080p60 is now LIVE STREAMING!

Enjoy :icon_smile:

Thanks. Always particularly appreciate the uploads of the press conferences :)
Was a good one today too, some fun questions.
Congrats to the GOAT on his 350th GP, some record.

I think Dovi could do well in Argentina!

The Janitor will finish 9th.
Can we always call him The Janitor? Or Janitor George?

I think Aprilia continues to do well, possibly podium in Argentina.

Live stream schedule for tomorrow morning:

argentina_fp1_fp2_2017.png

I won't be around to babysit it so cross your fingers that it works good.

MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - Free Practice One (FP1) - Argentina 1080p50 IS NOW LIVE STREAMING!

I got a notice that MontrealSSD is almost out of bandwidth :(

77fb560315.png

I've set up a temporary server in new york, it doesn't have a super fast upload connection so not sure how many users it can handle: http://ny.dornastream.com/Live3/
Mobile link: http://ny.dornastream.com/Live3/mystream/index.m3u8

Have a great day peeps, I'm out.

looks like the live stream is down?
I can access all three servers, but they are all showing 3 hours or so of FP1, for all three classes

The link for FP2 is displaying:
[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL /MotoGP/MotoGP 2017 - Round 02 - Free Practice Two (FP2) - Argentina 1080p50/ was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.10 (Debian) Server at tafb.brontes.feralhosting.com Port 80

Back
Top Bottom