MotoGP 2015 | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

That was a good QP , lots of riders swapping the top spot. This track is fast! (Yes I'm aware it's the shortest track they visit in the season) but it looks like it should be a real good battle Sunday :)

Tyres played a massive role in the MotoGP race.....

Couldn't believe the passing by a certain rider who IMO hardly does it haha

Summer break now and Championship hunt starts again at Indy.

Good race. Lots of stuff happening the first 1/3 of the race. Solid podium. Some surprise riding.

Maverick setting records. First rookie to score points in the first 9 races. He's great and his fan club is insane. Good people.

Nice to see Germany step up the game with the hottest GP Grid Girls so far this season.

I like this kid! He's already going at it with AEsp! He's a got a bright bright future!

I was thinking the opposite a couple years ago when he packed up and went home mid weekend... but I guess he was right! Many people complained of his old manager (I believe that's how the story went, it's been a while..) and here he is, doing better than he could have hoped I'm sure, landing the factory ride and all.

I like this kid! He's already going at it with AEsp! He's a got a bright bright future!
Maverick is ahead of AEsp in points for the championship. So he is a little more than just already going at it, he is winning the contest, he is in the right bike for him.

Wish Pol Spargaro got a Honda ride, he doesn't know how to ride the Yamaha.

Last edited:
Wish Pol Spargaro got a Honda ride, he doesn't know how to ride the Yamaha.

It may be a possibility, I've been hearing rumors that Crutchlow would like to go back to Tech3, and Yamaha said this weekend they might not extend Pol's contract, so there very well could be a bike swap for 2016

Wow Crutchlow moving again. This guy needs to figure out what he wants.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wow Crutchlow moving again. This guy needs to figure out what he wants.

I think his credibility is slipping, nothing is ever his fault.

Moto3 is a spec series, I have no idea how one rider can be so much faster than all the others.

It may be a possibility, I've been hearing rumors that Crutchlow would like to go back to Tech3, and Yamaha said this weekend they might not extend Pol's contract, so there very well could be a bike swap for 2016

Really? I thought it was Pol who had the contract on lock and it was Bradley Smith that's being assessed. The contract for Pol as a lock-in is actually coming from Yamaha themselves and not Tech 3. That said, BS definitely deserves a seat with the Tech 3 team. He's doing wonders!

And what about Redding? Such high hopes in the beginning of the season, and even talked big himself about how much better he will be on a factory bike. What an utter disappointment.

That could be the best thing that happens to both of them.

Really? I thought it was Pol who had the contract on lock and it was Bradley Smith that's being assessed. The contract for Pol as a lock-in is actually coming from Yamaha themselves and not Tech 3. That said, BS definitely deserves a seat with the Tech 3 team. He's doing wonders!QUOTE]

That was how it was at the beginning of the year, but Yamaha doesn't seem too happy with his performance thus far in the season and I'm pretty sure they expected much better results than they have received. Herve has been very politically correct the multiple times he's been asked about the two Tech3 bikes, that they are very happy with Smiths performance so far this year but has made no official commitments, and that because he has no control over Pol's contract he is waiting to hear from Yamaha head office but would be happy to keep him on if that is Yamaha's wish

Back
Top Bottom