MotoGP 2015 | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

It is with sad news I report that I will be unable to capture and post MotoGP Qualifying and the race this weekend (unless my motel in Calabogie has mind blowing wifi). Just thought I'd let you know in advance.

Should have the pre-event press conference up shortly after it finishes today, as well as FP1 and FP2 a little delayed after they finish.

Last edited:
It was a waste of year for Melandri- he took another chanze to go back in motogp with a bike under development..not for him. The talk now is, that next year perhaps is going back with Yamaha...i hope so.

It was a waste of year for Melandri- he took another chanze to go back in motogp with a bike under development..not for him. The talk now is, that next year perhaps is going back with Yamaha...i hope so.

MM never really wanted to come to MotoGP this season. It wasn't his decision. He had a contract with Aprillia so he went where they told him to go.

That all being said, I get that the Aprilia bike is not great. But I thought MM was better than being last all the time usually a full second or two slower than Alex DeAngelis and his 3-year old ART bike which is the Aprilia's predecessor.

Last edited:
Watched it life, boring. Not sure what I was expecting

MM never really wanted to come to MotoGP this season. It wasn't his decision. He had a contract with Aprillia so he went where they told him to go.

That all being said, I get that the Aprilia bike is not great. But I thought MM was better than being last all the time usually a full second or two slower than Alex DeAngelis and his 3-year old ART bike which is the Aprilia's predecessor.

A lot of success of Aprilia in WSBK had to do with Gigi Dall'Igna, but this year has been a disappointment, especially with the (qualifying) success of the Suzuki. I didn't expect podiums, but it seems like the races are just test sessions for Aprilia. I think the whole Aprilia MotoGP program was really about trying to sell the company.

A lot of success of Aprilia in WSBK had to do with Gigi Dall'Igna, but this year has been a disappointment, especially with the (qualifying) success of the Suzuki. I didn't expect podiums, but it seems like the races are just test sessions for Aprilia. I think the whole Aprilia MotoGP program was really about trying to sell the company.

It is indeed a testing year for Aprilia, they weren't supposed to be in MotoGP until 2016. They want to speed up the development process hence the decision to enter MotoGP earlier. I'm actually impressed with Bautista performance, his bike is pretty much a modified RSV4 which I believe 40 HP down on power compare to Honda and Yammy.

It is indeed a testing year for Aprilia, they weren't supposed to be in MotoGP until 2016. They want to speed up the development process hence the decision to enter MotoGP earlier. I'm actually impressed with Bautista performance, his bike is pretty much a modified RSV4 which I believe 40 HP down on power compare to Honda and Yammy.
It's more than a modified rsv4 lol but yeah impressive nonetheless he's been mid field at times

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It's more than a modified rsv4 lol but yeah impressive nonetheless he's been mid field at times

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

For sure, even the ART bike is different from RSV4 but I'm not an Aprilia engineer and def not a journalist so I'm not gonna try to explain something that I don't know about.

Pretty sure people would understand when I said "modified". We have Mr. Google if they want to know more about it :D

Don't go out of your way to get it posted, you don't owe us anything! I'm grateful for whatever you manage to do.
Thanks for the kind words :)

July 11 - Sachsenring - Free Practice 3 (FP3) or TORRENT

That's it from me guys. For the quali and race check out this guys uploads: https://kat.cr/user/smcgill1969/uploads/ Available in 720p50 but takes him a bit to post them up after the end of the race, and the initial seeding is usually super slow (unless you're one of the first people to tag the download). Good luck and I hope to have the races up on my server no later than Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom