MotoGP 2015 | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

I think he would get into his head and with Lorenzo and Rossi in he's head too. might throw him of a bit. All stoner needs to do is stay close for the first laps.

I think he would get into his head and with Lorenzo and Rossi in he's head too. might throw him of a bit. All stoner needs to do is stay close for the first laps.

I can see Stoner taking a beating if he came in for just these two races. None of the other guys are going to stand for him showing up to steal valuable points from them, least of all Marquez.

He also hasn't ridden either track, which will just put one more hurdle in front of him. Two weekends at foreign tracks may be just enough to get him up to speed, but then he's gone. Would be a massive expectation with little reward, other than the fans getting to watch the spectacle.

Bring in Stoner and risk wadding up the bike and taking points away from your superstar champion for no realistic gain, or bring in Aoyama and finish mid pack with a nice looking bike and no drama with no realistic gain. I bet HRC really had to think long and hard about that one.

This weekend should be a toss up for who stands on the podium, I think there are too many variables to call. 80-90% chance of rain over the weekend in Austin, Rossi is strong in the wet, but Marquez has been strong as well (barring the Aragon curfuffle). Lorenzo hasn't seemed to perform very well in the wet since breaking his collarbone in the wet at Assen, so who knows if he's over that yet; and we have no idea if the GP15 is near as good as the GP14 was in the wet. If it's in the dry with 2 decent straights the Ducati's power could be a key factor, as well has having the soft tyre option for qualifying for better starting position. Should be one hell of a race though!

In honor of Wheelie Wednesday and in preparation for Austin, OH BABY CAN'T WAIT! Press conference is at 1pm our time tomorrow (Thursday).

rosssi.big.jpg

Bring in Stoner and risk wadding up the bike and taking points away from your superstar champion for no realistic gain, or bring in Aoyama and finish mid pack with a nice looking bike and no drama with no realistic gain. I bet HRC really had to think long and hard about that one.
The ratings would be sky high though lol

Johnscruiser, I've said it before but I'll say it again, your the best buddy for allowing us to view all.

Many Thanks

I haven't watched it yet but in seasons past it was pretty much WSBK 2. Great racing and some good title fighting. Loads of ex-MotoGP and ex-WSBK riders.
[video=youtube;YlivobaitSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlivobaitSE[/video]

That race was outstanding. There is lot of good racing outside of MotoGP, and definitely better than anything the 4 wheel world has to offer (i.e. Formula Yawn).

stoner posted this on twitter "Bummer I'm not racing, no prep was needed as I wasn't planning on winning, just replacing a good friend and having some fun in Texas!:)"

honda didnt want him racing.

Back
Top Bottom