MotoGP 2015 | Page 15 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2015

HIROSHI AYOYAMA to replace pedrosa...

now we will see if it is indeed the rider or the machine that wins races!

Aoyama win a race... LOL

Still trying to figure out which HRC brass he kidnapped to keep getting premiere class rides.

Beggars can't be choosers, and HRC were in a bind. Crutchlow is LCR's hot ticket item (and the Monster/RedBull rider/team sponsors pretty much rules it out), Stoner doesn't want to race GP (though what a showing that would be), and the WSBK guys are racing the same weekends with expectations to present and perform. Aoyama is still their test rider, knows the bike, and knows the tracks - both still very new to the championship.

Perdrosa's loss is his gain. Hoping for a speedy recovery for the jockey.

Beggars can't be choosers, and HRC were in a bind. Crutchlow is LCR's hot ticket item (and the Monster/RedBull rider/team sponsors pretty much rules it out), Stoner doesn't want to race GP (though what a showing that would be), and the WSBK guys are racing the same weekends with expectations to present and perform. Aoyama is still their test rider, knows the bike, and knows the tracks - both still very new to the championship.

Perdrosa's loss is his gain. Hoping for a speedy recovery for the jockey.
Oh I understand why they put him on the bike. He'll ride around and not crash it.

However, his results since he won the 250cc title have been nothing to write home about and he is still around getting rides in MotoGP and WSBK.

Pedrosa had all off season to get the surgery done. Why now? I think its the beginning of the end for him. Definitely last season for him. I'm sticking around the phone for the call!!

Dani said he was training and working on other methods to resolve the right arm arm pump beside surgery. In Qatar he realized that what he did in the winter didn't work.

Oh I understand why they put him on the bike. He'll ride around and not crash it.

However, his results since he won the 250cc title have been nothing to write home about and he is still around getting rides in MotoGP and WSBK.

Oh, ha. Yeah. I don't really understand how he managed to keep himself in the GP for so long, either. I suspect it had something to do with being the only Japanese rider on the grid.

Oh, ha. Yeah. I don't really understand how he managed to keep himself in the GP for so long, either. I suspect it had something to do with being the only Japanese rider on the grid.

Some riders are really good at development and working with engineers.

Some riders are really good at development and working with engineers.

For sure, and that may be where he excels. Would make sense, as they kept him around as a test rider. I believe he is also contributing the Shell Asia Talent Cup, so he has his hands in many places. Just couldn't seem to produce results on Sunday, I guess.

I think Stoner actually expressed interest to replace Pedrosa. I think it was HRC that said no simply because he doesn't know the next two tracks.

I'm willing to wager the podium will be two Yamahas and a Honda(I don't know the order). Still not fully convinced with the whole Ducati resurgence.

I think they don't want MM to lose to a replacement and miss out points in the championship. I don't think it has anything to do with no knowing the tracks.

I think they don't want MM to lose to a replacement and miss out points in the championship. I don't think it has anything to do with no knowing the tracks.

I don't think MM would lose to Stoner if they were to bring him back.

Back
Top Bottom