MotoGP 2014 | Page 63 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

I watch the last race and the passes he made on AM were fine. He breaks really late he gets to the apex faster the AM. AM thinks no one is going to challenge him into the corner. AM bike is freakin has way more HP, the way it takes off on the straights insane.

I do agree with some of the points you've made regarding Miller, but I think that also the fact he was taken out a few times this year while he was minding his own business relatively, fuels the fire that is the way he is riding now. He was caught on the outside a couple times earlier in the season and would up in the gravel.. now he is taking no prisoners and running up the inside of everyone, bashing fairings and not giving a rats *** about anything.

Alex Marquez set that tone. He's been bashing on Miller all season. Sepang was pretty mild in comparison, but Marquez went crying to the stewards after the race with multiple challenges, and they threw them all out. Spain is going to be an epic finish in Moto3.

Alex Marquez set that tone. He's been bashing on Miller all season. Sepang was pretty mild in comparison, but Marquez went crying to the stewards after the race with multiple challenges, and they threw them all out. Spain is going to be an epic finish in Moto3.

Fully agree 100%. Can't wait for it!!

Moto3 (and 125cc before) is just insane. You have bikes that are so evenly matched, with racers that are fighting for their future. It is inevitable there is going to be contact and some bad blood between riders. I am surprised Marquez protested when just a few races ago we was the aggressor in a questionable incident.

I kept expecting AM to exact some payback on Miller but no, he just kept getting pushed wide lap after lap...for two weeks in a row now.

Can't wait for the last race!!!

Last edited:
I kept expecting AM to exact some payback on Miller but no, he just getting pushed wide lap after lap...for two weeks in a row now.

Can't wait for the last race!!!
I doubt this will be the case for the next race, Looking forward to that.

link keeps failing tp open .. Never had this issue before .. any ideas??
I remember Jamie saying to right click on it and save it to your computer first, not sure if this is accurate

and ...lol

10427317_10152964438365769_1083282762404405779_n.jpg

1502287_10152964438490769_2861257080718184984_o.jpg

Last edited:
I dare say this was probably VR's best race of the season. I know he won races, but he was gifted some luck in both. In this race, he fairly and squarely beat his teammate, but was outraced by MM.

I know he won races, but he was gifted some luck in both.

I don't know about luck. He beat JL fair and square in Misano, and MM was running on the ragged edge in that race, I doubt he would have caught up even if he hadn't had crashed. But I agree, Rossi did run his best race of the season in Sepang. Great battles with Marquez!

That was very entertaining Moto3 race ... terrible racing from AM though ... he was not really smart about out-riding JM. He just kept getting caught in the same situation over and over and paid for it in the end.

MotoGP not as good, but decent ... there was a couple of passes, but mostly it felt like waiting whether JL's front tire was a wrong choice, or waiting whose tire will go first.

What I also find interesting is the fact that Honda doesn't have any advantage over Yamaha anymore, not even in HP (yet people keep saying that the Honda is still the best bike) ... it seems once MM pulled huge margin in the first half of season, they saved money from not developing the 2014 bike any further. Yamaha clearly did catch up though in HP department.

Same place it always is, sign up for e-mail updates to stay on top of the action ;)

How would i go about watching your files on my android box? Thanks again!!!

they saved money from not developing the 2014 bike any further. Yamaha clearly did catch up though in HP department.

Factory engines are frozen from before Qatar. They can't really make any horsepower gains although they can tweak their electronics to be more efficient in certain areas. Will be hard to make significant HP gains when you can't do anything to the motor.

Factory engines are frozen from before Qatar. They can't really make any horsepower gains although they can tweak their electronics to be more efficient in certain areas. Will be hard to make significant HP gains when you can't do anything to the motor.

Was just about to post the same. Yamaha has definitely found something, but it's not in the brute force department... Maybe Honda was just faster down the straights because their traction control got them off the corners better, and Yamaha has done something there... Outside of that, I am not sure... because mxs' observation is certainly correct, the Yamaha is hanging with the Honda on the straightaways the last few races, in an obvious stark difference to the last ... 40 or 50 races

Yamaha definitely suffered alot earlier this season with the inclusion of new rules (engine freeze, 1 litre less fuel, wacky tires). They've done well salvaging the season.

I don't think there's anything new implemented for next season, so I think 2015 will be VERY interesting!

There's a lot the factories can do outside of upgrading the engine.

The biggest equalizer for Yamaha this season was the seamless gearbox which they debuted at Misano. Ever since then, the Yamahas have seemed to have kept pace with the Hondas.

I think they're still behind Honda in terms of the seamless downshifts though.

[h=2]Speedweek: Aoyama to become Honda test rider[/h]Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Racing publication Speedweek.com has reported that Japanese MotoGP™ rider Hiroshi Aoyama is likely to take on the role as Honda test rider from next season on, as the majority of seats have already been snapped up for 2015. Aoyama, who has recently had somewhat of a resurgence in form with the Drive M7 Aspar Team, allegedly told Speedweek that the test role is his best option to date.

Back
Top Bottom